Puntlanders Are Different To Somalis

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no doubt in my mind the evidence piles up that Puntites are just different to Somalis. We don't host shabab like taliban and hawiye and isaaq do, we hand them over. We handed over our pirates in seconds to the world when we realized it could mean risking the lives of Puntites. SSDF handed itself when the toll was to much on our locals and the return on investment was terrible in the movement. But Isaaq will host SNM and sacrifice all it's citizens to be bombed. Mogadishu will host terrorists and warlords and allow the toll on it's civilians.

I also understood another unique trait of Puntites we are not violent criminals who go around targetting civilians un-armed, it's un-heard of in our culture unlike the USC/SNM who did go around targetting un-armed civilians even my relatives working in hargeisa in 91 were kidnapped and killed who were not 'soldiers' and totally un-armed. The mogadishu story is far worse in toll. The world doesn't allow killing un-armed civilians, their not combatants you dumb f*ck, see this is why those clans can never become a government, they don't want it is like to be a government, they are tribes and tribes need to stay under majerten government whether it's called the SFG or Puntland so you don't embarass all Somalis on the world stage.

I also noticed when Puntlanders want to commit a crime it's always 'financial benefit' involved. Like me when I suggested to open up an organ trade facility in hamar and pimp em out to the world, it's not because I hate them, but they are wasting my time being state-less and I want to get my locals some 'GDP injections'. So puntites are possibly vicious 'financial criminals' but not 'terrorist' because we don't believe in seeking power thru forceful means but thru state means and following state protocols.

So that is clear evidence Puntites hand in their moryans but look at SL hosting shabab in burco/erigavo who uses foreign donor money to provide logistics to galgala al-qaeda cells. How the world tolerates this baffles me and not cut donor funds to SL becuz it's hosting a terrorist cell that the world is fighting globally. Puntites please approach the international community and tell them we always hand in any criminal that is a puntite we will not risk our locals the death toll but show evidence how SNM will risk his locals hiding as rebel groups in 88 in hargeisa neighborhoods and using his civilians as sheilds and their civilians HOSTED them not their hosting AL-QAEDA in burco-erigavo and attacking PL. Muse Bihi must lose his state status and be considered a TERRORIST CELL himself.

I don't get these backward fuckin clans in Isaaq and Hawiye war 100 qof ha iska dilina shacabkina, bush slammed taliban to hand them 100 terrorists or else afghanistan will pay the price and it did. Siyad told SNM surrender before aerial assaults and they didn't and slammed those rebel c*nt moryans. I urge the world to warn burco and erigavo they will be attacked 'aerial' assault again if they don't remove those terrorist cells who are global threat to the world.

I urge the Farmajo govt to do the same with the Hawiye locals that there will be severe repercussions for hosting shabab in Mogadishu like bush did with the taliban. It's time to get tough these people do not know what politics is about and must remain disempowered, imagine if these guys enter the world stage, their like kids wallahi, puntland has 300 years experience as government you were state less just like u r now in GM/HS untill SYL came and declared a government, u will be state less if u refuse the SFG, u will revert back to GM/HS and Puntland will declare independence and so will JL waryaa and let the world treat u as 'colonial region' managed from the UN.

I am not sitting here with this HALANE COLONIAL PROJECT ANYMORE, I AM FUCKING STATE, I DON'T NEED U, U NEED ME, IF U DONT ACCEPT THAT GALA GUMAYSIGA BUT YOU WILL NOT GO INTO TERRORISTS AND THREATEN THE WORLD GOD DAMMIT HAWIYE AND ISAAQ. I am strict majertenist when I see IRIR but I am negioable for the greater good of the nation.