Puntland Women Pays Heroic Emotional Tribute to Galmudug for their Somalinimo - Attacks Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Lmfao such a bullshit. the Somali and the Ethiopian government officially confirmed it. it's official quit with the ass kissing, it's official the farmaajo is not different than the previous ones.
Listen im a credible person believe me this is a hoax it has not been cinfirmed by any official

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Central Somalia hosts people who burn grandmothers, nothing more. Mooryans who have held the nation hostage for longer than Siad Barre even ruled for but have done nothing other than dump nuclear waste on our coast, loot property and turn to terrorism.
if anything you said was true, they would still be better than the ones who hand over the freedom fighters.

World

VIP
if anything you said was true, they would still be better than the ones who hand over the freedom fighters.
Don't be mad that NISA got the reward cash and Galmudug didn't. Your people were going to hand him over as stated by the ONLF.

Agent 47

Listen im a credible person believe me this is a hoax it has not been cinfirmed by any official
the head of NISA already confirmed it, don't make me post millions of reliable sources and sanbalooshe himself confirming it on a video.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
All you fools who are being played about let me tell yous something the government has delibretaly hoaxed this situation the onlf guy is safe guarded in muqdisho the government want to know who its enemies is and who are feuling the rebellion against the government some of them are the parlimanterians others ministers regional or whatsoever-this information is confidental and i got it from someone in the government close family take my word f*ck these prooaganda.
:farmajoyaab:

Agent 47

Don't be mad that NISA got the reward cash and Galmudug didn't. Your people were going to hand him over as stated by the ONLF.
what reward? the f*ck, you think galmudug is puntland? Don't confuse us with your qashin foreign booty clappers folk:susp:
Galmudug never went to addis ababa since it's existance while puntland goes Addis ababa more than mecca.:mjlol:

@Duke of Bohol the title of this thread is misleading the girl is from galmudug not Puntland and here's the original video

You are a lying shameless thief, do you think people are that stupid? original video kulaha, this was posted originally in the FB puntland channel you bakhti shameless xayawaan with the caption "women from Puntland", you can't even differentiate people on dialect.

Don't derail my thread you spineless shameless munafiq, your the greatest saaqid on this site, even your own people are ashamed of you

what reward? the f*ck, you think galmudug is puntland? Don't confuse us with your qashin foreign booty clappers folk:susp:
Galmudug never went to addis ababa since it's existance while puntland goes Addis ababa more than mecca.:mjlol:
:siilaanyolaugh:

GAL.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You are a lying shameless thief, do you think people are that stupid? original video kulaha, this was posted originally in the FB puntland channel you bakhti shameless xayawaan with the caption "women from Puntland", you can't even differentiate people on dialect.

Don't derail my thread you spineless shameless munafiq, your the greatest saaqid on this site, even your own people are ashamed of you
I watched the video the woman is clearly from galmudug anyone can open up a Facebook group and call it what they please. She's clearly says that her people in galmudug elected farmaajo and if farmaajo keeps persecuting them then galmudug won't elect him president again after his term is done.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Here's the previous president of galmudug Abdikarim guleed doing the dhaanto with gabre in Ethiopia
:ulyin:

Agent 47

I watched the video the woman is clearly from galgaduud anyone can open up a Facebook group and call it what they please. She's clearly says that her people in galmudug elected farmaajo and if farmaajo keeps persecuting them then galmudug won't elect him president again after his term is done.

14,781 likes
15,016 followers
you're a retarded liar:mjlol:
https://www.facebook.com/PuntlandChannel/
you're a munaaf sheeydan, you're the guy who kept saying "Allah sends missiles from heaven" and "Allah sends missiles from the sky":susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
14,781 likes
15,016 followers
you're a retarded liar:mjlol:
https://www.facebook.com/PuntlandChannel/
you're a munaaf sheeydan, you're the guy who kept saying "Allah sends missiles from heaven" and "Allah sends missiles from the sky":susp:
Where does it say anything about the girl on the video being from Puntland? They have a video of prime minister khayre on that Facebook group too does that mean he's also from Puntland
IMG_3966.PNG

:idontlike:

There's even a video of coldoon from somaliland does that mean he's also from Puntland
IMG_3967.PNG

:nahgirl:

Agent 47

Where does it say anything about the girl on the video being from Puntland? They have a video of prime minister khayre on that Facebook group too does that mean he's also from Puntland View attachment 28749

:idontlike:

There's even a video of coldoon from somaliland does that mean he's also from PuntlandView attachment 28751
:nahgirl:
I didn't say she was from Puntland or anything:draketf:
I was proving the Puntland channel you claimed was fake was an actual Puntland channel:draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Damu jadiid era, of course. Hassan calool kuus iyo abdikarin. Yet none of them handed any onlf over to xarbashis:draketf:
Forget about farmaajo handing over 1 terrorist previous president Hassan shiekh handed over the whole of kilinka shanaad by being the first Somalia president to visit jigjiga & to add insult to injury he relinquished any claim Somalia had on that region and effectively declared jigjiga was part of Ethiopia
You don't care about that though cause hassan shiekh mohamud was hawiye president right save us your crocodile tears yaa yajuuj majuuj:drakekidding:

Agent 47

Forget about farmaajo handing over 1 terrorist previous president Hassan shiekh handed over the whole of kilinka shanaad by being the first Somalia president to visit jigjiga & to add insult to injury he relinquished any claim Somalia had on that region and effectively declared jigjiga was part of Ethiopia
You don't care about that though cause hassan shiekh mohamud was hawiye president right save us your crocodile tears yaa yajuuj majuuj:drakekidding:
yaa yajuuj majuuj
acudubilahi mina sheydani rajiin!! ma wiixi dadka garoowe loga sixri jiraa:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts