Puntland Women Pays Heroic Emotional Tribute to Galmudug for their Somalinimo - Attacks Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pays tribute to Galmudug people and how they secretly protected this man while everyone else was handing over innocent Ogadens as ONLF to make money

Pays tribute to reer Galmudug for being true nationalists with morals even refusing to take bribes unlike the rest

Tells the true story of what happened then proceeds to shed tears.

Attacks Farmaajo government for this brazen treachery.

This video is directly from the Puntland channel on FB, Kudos to this lady for taking a stance most of her people (mostly man) refuse to take.

The veteran war hero that was handed over lived for 15 years in peace in Southern Gaalkacayo despite repeated attempts by Afbijo to convince the Ethiopians he was there.

World

VIP
The ONLF officially stated that it was Galmudug who first snatched him and detained him. Had the NISA not sold him off first, Galmudug would have.

"The regional security of the Galkacyo, Galmudug regional state in central Somalia detained on August 23, 2017 Mr Abdikarin Sheikh Muse, an Executive committee member of ONLF, who was residing in Mogadishu for the last three years."

http://onlf.org/?p=917

Therefore, Galmudug is just as guilty for this treachery.

The ONLF officially stated that it was Galmudug who first snatched him and detained him. Had the NISA not sold him off first, Galmudug would have.

"The regional security of the Galkacyo, Galmudug regional state in central Somalia detained on August 23, 2017 Mr Abdikarin Sheikh Muse, an Executive committee member of ONLF, who was residing in Mogadishu for the last three years."

http://onlf.org/?p=917

Therefore, Galmudug is just as guilty for this treachery.

Typical clueless irrational dofaar even your own rare patriotic women refutes this in her glowing emotional heroic tribute to the true nationalists they specifically seek out upon masses in gaalkacayo because of your collective effeminate dofaarnimo they run away from.

The ONLF site is regurgitating the fake news put out by the SFG, keeping the entire story in tact but omitting the parts were the SFG came to heroically safe the man from the people that protected him for 15 years which everyone now knows was a lie.

I know it's hard to stomach that your own fugitives find safe havens in our lands after the shameful ways in which your administration including your own hero afbijo handed over 1000's of innocent Ogadeen women/men/children for money, your own moderator cyber faux folk hero is on record here stating ONLF is a terrorists organisation from the comforts of her west, so what do you expect from those back home? she doesn't even recognise him as the war veteran that he is.

Caqli Dofaar just like your adeer beer dofaar that treacherous legacy continues to live on, no amount of hamster wheel rationalisation is going to get you away from this you pathetic errand boy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Inquisitive_ is a lying moryaan here's the original video She's habar gidir who praises galmudug even though galmudug forces are the ones who captured him in the first place a random Somali just going about his business. She also has very harsh words to say about president farmaajo & khayre for arresting many habar gidir men especially ceydiid the killer who's been sentenced to death by the highest court in Somalia.

Last edited:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Galmudug detained him so he doesn't fall in the hands of NISA but NISA still snatched him from cadado which pissed off Galmudug. If Galmudug wanted to hand him over they would have many years ago.:draketf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Typical clueless irrational dofaar even your own rare patriotic women refutes this in her glowing emotional heroic tribute to the true nationalists they specifically seek out upon masses in gaalkacayo because of your collective effeminate dofaarnimo they run away from.

The ONLF site is regurgitating the fake news put out by the SFG, keeping the entire story in tact but omitting the parts were the SFG came to heroically safe the man from the people that protected him for 15 years which everyone now knows was a lie.

I know it's hard to stomach that your own fugitives find safe havens in our lands after the shameful ways in which your administration including your own hero afbijo handed over 1000's of innocent Ogadeen women/men/children for money, your own moderator cyber faux folk hero is on record here stating ONLF is a terrorists organisation from the comforts of her west, so what do you expect from those back home? she doesn't even recognise him as the war veteran that he is.

Caqli Dofaar just like your adeer beer dofaar that treacherous legacy continues to live on, no amount of hamster wheel rationalisation is going to get you away from this one

If these galmudug folks are so nationalist, why in the world in the 21st century are u living in other people's properties? So your nationalism view is I won't hand you over to foreigners but I will loot everything you own and lay bombs down for you on the road? c'mon kiddo your in PL now, that shit won't fly there, That shit you sold to hawiye to unite them against darod in 91 was just a strategy to get your dust-ridden people to settle Mogadishu and loot people properties while keeping power by 'pointing the finger at the external darod'. Cmon kiddo like I said your in PL now you know that elementary tactics won't fly, we the kings of tactics. PL was electing an abgal since 2009 so we can get his ass to sign a constitution that gives all power to the PM(our spot) by using the the argument of devolution of power. President-Parliament-Courts-Ministries-Institutions all in one 1 city, you would have no choice but to accept PM has all the power to run away from the lack of accountability that would occur!!! Seems like u figured that game-plan out. Well new ones are being worked on as we speak, you wanna take thie game tribal, trust me you won't survive a day in PL boy :farole:

Ethiopia and Somalia signed a deal to respect each other's sovereignty recently if I'm not mistaken (although they don't ours). What was the point of even capturing him in the first place?
This has put an already weak government with not a lot of friends in a really tough spot.

Galmudug moryaans were the ones who captured him and wanted to hand him over lol so that abdi ileey can stop the purging and massacres of hg in kaxandhaale
:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We didn't even expend a single life, money, resources or anything to achieve our strategical aims in Mogadishu. Just pure brain-power to get you in a position your in a check-mate and make you 'tanasul' by knowing you have no moves to get out of it!!! While GM wasted all their boys lives, money, and still havent achieved their objective for 30 years!!! GM just lacks brain-power!!!

World

VIP

Caqli Dofaar just like your adeer beer dofaar that treacherous legacy continues to live on, no amount of hamster wheel rationalisation is going to get you away from this you pathetic errand boy.
I don't care what Puntland posters do or believe in, but you're not any different to them Smooth. You are one of the worst qabilists from Somnet, and your rejection of the ONLF official statement which clearly blames Galmudug for their treachery proves this. Keep your flat earth conspiracy theories for another day.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Inquisitive_ is a lying moryaan here's the original video She's habar gidir who praises galmudug even though galmudug forces are the ones who captured him in the first place a random Somali just going about his business. She also has very harsh words to say about president farmaajo & khayre for arresting many habar gidir men especially ceydiid the killer who's been sentenced to death by the highest court in Somalia.

:mjlol: why am I not surprised?:nahgirl:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Duke of Bohol @8:58
She says the majority of the people that elected farmaajo to become the president of Somalia are from galmudug and today the people you're persecuting are mainly reer galmudug so if you treat us bad today how do you expect us to elect you tomorrow

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
All you fools who are being played about let me tell yous something the government has delibretaly hoaxed this situation the onlf guy is safe guarded in muqdisho the government want to know who its enemies is and who are feuling the rebellion against the government some of them are the parlimanterians others ministers regional or whatsoever-this information is confidental and i got it from someone in the government close family take my word f*ck these prooaganda.

Agent 47

^If you live in my land who the f*ck cares about your property:draketf::hemad:
you disobey, the landlord you will be kicked out.
landlords kicked out siad barre and the ones who disobeyed the landlords:mjohreally:
the most nationalists come from central Somalia:mjohreally:

Agent 47

"It has been intimated that Mr. Abdikarin was sacrificed in order to get political support from the Ethiopian regime. The Ethiopian ambassador to Somalia who is a close relative of the Prime Minister and in-law to the Somali president played a key role in brokering the deal,” the statement said."
http://www.africanews.com/2017/08/3...tizen-to-ethiopia-in-breach-of-national-laws/
The federal government signed prisoners exchanging deal with the Ethiopian regime and that website is correct.

World

VIP
^If you live in my land who the f*ck cares about your property:draketf::hemad:
you disobey, the landlord you will be kicked out.
landlords kicked out siad barre and the ones who disobeyed the landlords:mjohreally:
the most nationalists come from central Somalia:mjohreally:
Central Somalia hosts people who burn grandmothers, nothing more. Mooryans who have held the nation hostage for longer than Siad Barre even ruled for but have done nothing other than dump nuclear waste on our coast, loot property and turn to terrorism.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Central Somalia hosts people who burn grandmothers, nothing more. Mooryans who have held the nation hostage for longer than Siad Barre even ruled for but have done nothing other than dump nuclear waste on our coast, loot property and turn to terrorism.
VaC1P0Gz0D3NK.gif

Agent 47

All you fools who are being played about let me tell yous something the government has delibretaly hoaxed this situation the onlf guy is safe guarded in muqdisho the government want to know who its enemies is and who are feuling the rebellion against the government some of them are the parlimanterians others ministers regional or whatsoever-this information is confidental and i got it from someone in the government close family take my word f*ck these prooaganda.
Lmfao such a bullshit. the Somali and the Ethiopian government officially confirmed it. it's official quit with the ass kissing, it's official the farmaajo is not different than the previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending