Puntland will build a new road connecting Garowe and Taleex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Project will cost 200,000 USD and funded by Puntland government.Many respectable reer taleex elders were present in the announcement. New era of trade between us and dhulos shall commence

IMG_8525.jpg

IMG_8546.jpg

IMG_8598.jpg

http://puntlandpost.net/2017/12/19/...ami-ah-oo-isku-xidhidoonta-garowe-iyo-taleex/

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
What economic growth does Puntland get from building this road? All i see is Puntland wanting fast access to the town if landers do some stupid shit

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I disagree with this . Majeerteen need to open their eyes for gods sake. Your building a road to savages and undisciplined rubbish

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tell them to finish the galdogob to garacad road first or garowe to galkayo, it's better finishing 1 o 2 jobs rather then opening 100 incomplete ones. Surely people are tired now of seeing things started and never finished. This shit is 'igu sawir'. SL I give them one credit and that is, they dont do much but what they do start, they actually finish it not start 100 fake igu sawir projects!!!

The only road projects that have been successful in PL are those done by the JPLG inside the towns, but the fact is there hasn't be one interstate road completion as of yet!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending