Puntland Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I take back what I've said in the previous comments.

Now that I inspect her closer, her henna is ugly.

I've been duped, I feel horrified. I'm going to take the whole day off from work today.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I knew it. the angle of the video, the lighting, I knew something was wrong, wrong indeed. I even suspected the low attendance which is very anti-puntite culture due to our massive sperm count.
Preach on..

I've noticed about the buranbur in the beginning. Only one woman was jumping. Us Puntites will jump when our forefathers are mentioned.

I'm going to sue the idiot who made the video for distress. I don't like being lied to.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Preach on..

I've noticed about the buranbur in the beginning. Only one woman was jumping. Us Puntites will jump when our forefathers are mentioned.

I'm going to sue the idiot who made the video for distress. I don't like being lied to.
you are 100% correct, notice that the buraanbur is out of rhythm so the editors slowed it down and played other music over it to hide the shameful display. I know buraanbur when i see it and that wasn't it . :nahgirl:

I take back what I've said in the previous comments.

Now that I inspect her closer, her henna is ugly.

I've been duped, I feel horrified. I'm going to take the whole day off from work today.
Don't get it twisted the image you see before clicking and the actual couple in the video are different. I think it is an mj wedding, but just the first image is what is at dispute here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts