Puntland VP Camey says Muse Bixi knows nothing about war while in Buhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a serious revelation everybody knows bixi didn't do anything pre 91 post 91 his famous for shelling civilians and running away from equipments atleast his group was:pachah1:
This taflon don mystic were only created by basement dwellers on somnet:dead:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This isn't a serious revelation everybody knows bixi didn't do anything pre 91 post 91 his famous for shelling civilians and running away from equipments atleast his group was:pachah1:
This taflon don mystic were only created by basement dwellers on somnet:dead:

Musa Bihi was a fighter pilot in the Somali Air Force from the 70s until the mid 80s when he defected to SNM. He is an Ogaden war veteran and participated in the aerial bombings on Ethiopia. Honestly, of the old guard HA heavyweights in SNM, only Gen. Jidhif (Gabiley Division) and Col. Dhagawyene (Berbera Division) are still alive.

Not going to lie the dude came from a very poor family if you read about his life story he had a decent come up he used to tend to camels at the age of 6 as he grew up in Hawd and looted camels from enemy territory regularly at young age.

Musa Bihi beats out a lot of the SL political class who were in bed with the kacaan. Those guys were cucks compared to him. Our previous leaders were guys like Ahmed Silaanyo who never fought a day in his life and never so much as held a gun and hid in London in '88.

Here is the evidence from the Mujahiid Col. Dhagawyene himself: :pachah1:
I will take Musa Bihi over a softy like Ahmed Silaanyo any day. The somnet rhetoric is pushing it you right on that but the guy ain't a fraud is all i'm saying. :manny:

Last edited:
In fact, beesha Sa'ad Muuse use to own Dagabur long ago. We lost all this after British Somaliland gave its land to Ethiopia and some Isaaqs left their lands and went to Somaliland. :snoop:

aQKoZLX8TgeVjCXGQfr2lA.png

I mean SM use to be the majority in Jigjiga until they left and went to Hargeisa during 1960's. :meleshame:

@Bohol Abti didn't GX as a whole use to own Aware, Danot and Warder long ago?

@Factz

Take it easy on the editing of maps.
:whoa:

Musa Bihi was a fighter pilot in the Somali Air Force from the 70s until the mid 80s when he defected to SNM. He is an Ogaden war veteran and participated in the aerial bombings on Ethiopia. Honestly, of the old guard HA heavyweights in SNM, only Gen. Jidhif (Gabiley Division) and Col. Dhagawyene (Berbera Division) are still alive.

Not going to lie the dude came from a very poor family if you read about his life story he had a decent come up he used to tend to camels at the age of 6 as he grew up in Hawd and looted camels from enemy territory regularly at young age.

Musa Bihi beats out a lot of the SL political class who were in bed with the kacaan. Those guys were cucks compared to him. Our previous leaders were guys like Ahmed Silaanyo who never fought a day in his life and never so much as held a gun and hid in London in '88.

Here is the evidence from the Mujahiid Col. Dhagawyene himself: :pachah1:
I will take Musa Bihi over a softy like Ahmed Silaanyo any day. The somnet rhetoric is pushing it you right on that but the guy ain't a fraud is all i'm saying. :manny:
You take what I say to seriously what I post most times is for ratings:pachah1:
On somnet they use to overrate the tf out of him though:deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending