Puntland Vice President Camey opposes Corrupt Gaas and his cronies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vp of PL has oppposed corrupt gaas and his cronies and the recently concluded mafia meeting in garowe.

He blamed most of the conflict between the FG and corrupt states on the corrupt leadership of the states. The further said the pronouncement they made is merely “ day dreaming” on an radio interview.

Now corrupt gaas must be worried :lolbron:

He also urged the FG not to accept any mediation by foreigners as these are Somali matters

Last edited:
If he was worth a shit, he'd stop his cousins surrendering to the id00rs. Mudane Gaas reigns supreme in PL

:pachah1: Corrupt FGS cheerleader accusing others of corruption.
Gaas funboys will keep day dreaming as said by cameey :meleshame:

Yes FG is corrupt but their budget is only increasing year after year while puntland budget has been stagnant for 22 years :obama:

I wonder where you went to school :ohhh:

Farm

VIP
If you think what he says actuality matters you are probably the dumbest person on this forum.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
So basically you want part of the cake in xamar but you don’t want to accept the policies of xamar?

What sort of stupidity is this? Stop speaking from the both ends of the mouth warya
we are not asking for handouts from xamar, we are all shameless beggers to the international community. All we ask for is to get our fair share.

:draketf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Camey is quite corrupt from what I have heard. He is given money to attend private investment openings. I bet Farmajo sent him a few dimes over the phone to say that.

Camey is quite corrupt from what I have heard. He is given money to attend private investment openings. I bet Farmajo sent him a few dimes over the phone to say that.
According to you gaas fanboys everyone is corrupt but not corrupt gaas
:ivers: Really?

So anyone who tells the truth should not be heard bcoz he/she is not in line with your messiah corrupt gaas?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
According to you gaas fanboys everyone is corrupt but not corrupt gaas
:ivers: Really?

So anyone who tells the truth should not be heard bcoz he/she is not in line with your messiah corrupt gaas?

I don't know about Gaas, I haven't seen evidence of that. But I know when they opened that target mall, they gave camey money to attend the opening.

I don't know about Gaas, I haven't seen evidence of that. But I know when they opened that target mall, they gave camey money to attend the opening.
You will find all manners of excuses for corrupt gaas but you can know about others being corrupt
:gucciwhat: Typical corrupt gaas fanboys

If you wanna know if gaas is corrupt look his pic when he came to Somali and now and tell me is that is not proceeds of corruption

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Says another gaas fanboy
:mjpls:

We are not Gaas fans at all, we think he has been policy-less in the past 5 years. Nothing has been achieved for either PL or Somalia. We judge our leaders two ways. 1. Inay wax uu gabtan puntland basically their regional success. 2. Their national success on progressing somalis towards federalism.

What is your politics? probably southern kingdom of keenadiid right? cause that's where centralism and somalinimo was created. Your basically still under his kingdom as far as I am concerned because your politics was created by him. You still attach to keenadiid policy, your leaders read all about SYL kkkkkk you got no unique policy because wax la gumaysan jiray ba tahay.

Southern kingdom boy vs Eastern Kingdom boy. That's what's happening. We were on the same page 60s becuz the southern kingdom was created and run by another majerten keenadiid and his off springs sharmarkes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending