Puntland Under Oromo Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This isn't migration, this is a planned invasion to resettle puntland while using the guise of going to yemen. Only a few of them go to yemen while the rest are trojan horses to re-populate Bosaso. @PuntiteQueen is going to be furious, she would probably attack them on the road.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That’s an old video DR Osman. Deni has been deporting dadkaan. More and more will go back home.

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
They are feeling violence. If they are going to bring something useful, I don’t see a problem with them being in Puntland. There are millions of Somalis in Ethiopia. The ones that are being deported back are the illegal ones.

Gone are the days when Somalia just had its own people residing. More and more different ethnicities will arrive into Somalia.

If these Oromos are not being useful , then they will be gracefully returned back.

They are feeling violence. If they are going to bring something useful, I don’t see a problem with them being in Puntland. There are millions of Somalis in Ethiopia. The ones that are being deported back are the illegal ones.

Gone are the days when Somalia just had its own people residing. More and more different ethnicities will arrive into Somalia.

If these Oromos are not being useful , then they will be gracefully returned back.
Sorry sister but we are not white countries and that will never change until we colonise land and owe them resources. We should instead help them build up their country once we build ours and give them good infrastructure so all ppl in the horn of africa can live good in their own land and not have fear of poverty or a difficult life. We can be like the gulf states and make the horn great only if our neighbours work with us and stop trying to hold us back.

:)

Last edited:

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
Sorry sister but we are not white countries and that will never change until we colonise land and owe them resources. We should instead help them build up their country once we build ours and give them good infrastructure so all ppl in the horn of africa can live good in their own land and not have fear of poverty or a difficult life. We can be like the gulf states and make the horn great only if our neighbours work with us and stop trying to hold us back.

:)

The gulf countries have Somalis, Indianas, Asians , Europeans and Africans living and working there. These Oromos that are being deported back are illegal but I believe in kindness. If they are fleeing then there must be a reason. Maybe they are just looking for a better life.

Our land will only improve once we improve ourselves. How can we help our neighbouring countries when even we can’t help each other?

I disagree with you, bro.

The gulf countries have Somalis, Indianas, Asians , Europeans and Africans living and working there. These Oromos that are being deported back are illegal but I believe in kindness. If they are fleeing then there must be a reason. Maybe they are just looking for a better life.

Our land will only improve once we improve ourselves. How can we help our neighbouring countries when even we can’t help each other?

I disagree with you, bro.
I agreei n immigration the right way. Bring over uneducated ppl and you will have ethnic tensions like we have in ogaden region where somalis are killed by oromos. Somalis will never be that kind until these ppl learn to respect themselves.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These Oromos that are being deported back are illegal but I believe in kindness. If they are fleeing then there must be a reason. Maybe they are just looking for a better life.
They aren't fleeing. They are expanding. Ethiopia's economy is growing 10% a year and they have an Oromo Prime Minister now. Things couldn't be going better for those bastards.

Besides, why would anyone ever flee to Somalia of all places? Somalia is where people are fleeing from.
:mjlol:

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
They aren't fleeing. They are expanding. Ethiopia's economy is growing 10% a year and they have an Oromo Prime Minister now. Things couldn't be going better for those bastards.

Besides, why would anyone ever flee to Somalia of all places? Somalia is where people are fleeing from.
:mjlol:

Let’s just give them the benefit of the doubt. These are poor people not some president of a country. They could be going to Somalia to do some tahriib.

You what they say: the grass is always greener on the other side. :gaasdrink:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Let’s just give them the benefit of the doubt. These are poor people not some president of a country. They could be going to Somalia to do some tahriib.

You what they say: the grass is always greener on the other side. :gaasdrink:
We can't risk it. How about we honour the efforts of our ancestors and do as they did?
giphy.gif

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
We can't risk it. How about we honour the efforts of our ancestors and do as they did?
giphy.gif

Our ancestors fought and did what they did with a purpose. A valid purpose.

What’s your purpose?

You can’t expect something good out of a crow.:gnzbryw:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys I'm willing to donate money to build an electric wall. We can't have these Oromos roaming in our Country.

I hope President Deni considers building an electric wall.

VIP
When deporting them, tossing them across the border into dds is a an L. Send them back to oromia or don't bother

This isn't migration, this is a planned invasion to resettle puntland while using the guise of going to yemen. Only a few of them go to yemen while the rest are trojan horses to re-populate Bosaso. @PuntiteQueen is going to be furious, she would probably attack them on the road.

Of course it is a planned invasion.
They want access to the sea and they think we are stupid.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Of course it is a planned invasion.
They want access to the sea and they think we are stupid.

I know and why would u migrate through a war zone like yemen? It doesn't add up at all to migrate thru yemen when it's clearly a war zone, I think that's just a cover story so they invade Bosaso.

Status
Not open for further replies.