VIP
Bro I just watched this .
Friggin hilarious :mjlol::drakelaugh::russ:

I predicted it here!
tenor.gif

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
All this excessive straining on your bruised fingers isnt good for you . It's not only that the video is old but that you think you are triggering us at least be truthful and I will respond with statistical facts provided by the United Nations and World Bank

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
All this excessive straining on your bruised fingers isnt good for you . It's not only that the video is old but that you think you are triggering us at least be truthful and I will respond with statistical facts provided by the United Nations and World Bank
To be honest i saw the video uploaded recently so i assumed it was recent. Its not my fault somalis are about that fake news life.

After we done taxing the shit out of tukaraq you guys can come take it back:pachah1:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
To be honest i saw the video uploaded recently so i assumed it was recent. Its not my fault somalis are about that fake news life.

After we done taxing the shit out of tukaraq you guys can come take it back:pachah1:
Grow up kid one day you crying you are anti qabiil then next day you are a isaaq supremacist don't be so emotional, it's only politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending