puntland town of aluula was attacked by unkown planes or drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They don't. The Americans do on the other hand.

The entire airspace of PL is run from an American Boeing P-8 Poseidon. Usually operates from Bosasso.

Do a quick Google search, and you'll see Puntland's planes. I think it's two planes the marine force own. Two's not a lot, but its something. Certainly beats having none.

Do a quick Google search, and you'll see Puntland's planes. I think it's two planes the marine force own. Two's not a lot, but its something. Certainly beats having none.
Are you trying to convince me that puntland, who have a national budget of $23 million before Gaas get's his cut, can afford a Poeseidon plane?

Are you even aware of what that is, and how much it costs?

Primary users United States Navy
Indian Navy
Royal Australian Air Force
Produced 2009–present
Number built 51 P-8A, and 8 P-8I aircraft as of Jan. 2017[3][4]
Program cost US$33.638 billion (by FY2013)[5]
Unit cost US$256.5 million (procurement cost FY2015)[6]

It's 1 plane, but they lack the necessary equipment and maintenance parts to fly it.

I'm not trying to offend you, just sticking to facts here.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
They don't. The Americans do on the other hand.

The entire airspace of PL is run from an American Boeing P-8 Poseidon. Usually operates from Bosasso.
plane.jpg

sara.png

IMG_80771.jpg

Madaxweyn-Gaas-8.jpg

3.jpeg

IMG_8176.jpg

IMG_8071.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Those are coastal surveillance planes or recon planes no less. They are not armed nor capable of caring an out attack.

I'm mean common, the report said there were attacks carried by armed planes; drone or perhaps military heli. And you posted a picture of couple of surveillance ones

What cadmus is taking about is multi million military planes not some fckkng Saracen owned and operated rusty planes who only capable of basic flight and surveillance for piracy off the coast of Puntland

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Man shut the hell up with proper google search u would know pmpf assaulted bali dhidin and galgala from the air shieeet!!

Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
This idiot acting like he is an expert in aviation shieeet [emoji23]

waar mandaqada MJ weliga gari meysid ee iska amuus doqonyahow

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Man shut the hell up with proper google search u would know pmpf assaulted bali dhidin and galgala from the air shieeet!!

Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
With what? Lol wtf bal cawaankan fiiri

They could probably armed those planes with some .50 cal and fire it but that is not same thing as cannons and missiles.

The planes you posted do not and aren't for combat use.

You must be special kind of retard to think otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending