Puntland tourism booming

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
It’s toxic this time around, FGS is synonymous with Hassan Sheikh and he’s the focus of all scrutiny we have for the clan fiefdom called Somalia. So I ask that you forgive us and give this a pass.
Sorry I’m just upset :stressed: .My uncle used to work with liberated towns in Southern Somalia but he doesn’t do it anymore because my grandma keeps worrying about him because she thinks he will get killed by Al Shabab People really think we aren’t trying but we are :mjkkk:

Sorry I’m just upset :stressed: .My uncle used to work with liberated towns in Southern Somalia but he doesn’t do it anymore because my grandma keeps worrying about him because she thinks he will get killed by Al Shabab People really think we aren’t trying but we are :mjkkk:
Abaayo I’d personally advise you to avoid the political section. You’re only 16 years old and this part of the forum tends to be quite toxic and hateful at times. Humble advice as my Somali sister.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Abaayo I’d personally advise you to avoid the political section. You’re only 16 years old and this part of the forum tends to be quite toxic and hateful at times. Humble advice as my Somali sister.
I understand walalo I can’t help it I’ve already read to much political posts :mjcry:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You love your nation and people and that’s very commendable.
thanks walalo I appreciate it ❤️❤️
The issue with Somali poltics is every step forward is met with 4 steps back unfortunately
Yes it’s very unfortunate the conversations on here about politics are just people wanting to benefit themselves or their clan it’s like nobody truly cares enough but I said it once in the near future I want to go back to Somalia and help those who need it 🙏🏽🙏🏽 I’ve already been twice so I know I have something to offer to everyone

thanks walalo I appreciate it ❤️❤️

Yes it’s very unfortunate the conversations on here about politics are just people wanting to benefit themselves or their clan it’s like nobody truly cares enough but I said it once in the near future I want to go back to Somalia and help those who need it 🙏🏽🙏🏽 I’ve already been twice so I know I have something to offer to everyone
if you're 16 just focus on school, somali politics is addicting, at least that was the case for me... tiktok taught me everything within a year. now i know more qabils, accents and even dishes... i learned about cambaabur two days ago... moral of the story is I have a political agenda against your clan now.

Trending

Latest posts