Puntland to hold tribal selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
instead of coming up with a one man one vote system, the people of punania have decided that was difficult and they want tribal selections

:russ::mjlol::damedamn:

Punania, the joke that keeps on giving

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Is this for real? :pachah1:
What do you think you're laughing at Mr. 4.5?
:heh:
I have no problem with our current system. It has brought us so much development, peace and progress. We have seen the problems that one man one vote can cause in Jeeganland.
:farmajoyaab:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
:manny:
Gaas will bribe himself to another term.:lolbron:
This isn't Jeeganland where presidents with Alzheimers get 10 year terms. The election date has already been set for January.

Puntland can go xisbii or clan based, and it will still be Majerteenia.
The issue lies with having a Puntland Xisbiis coming to power that are against the interests of economic autonomy for the state.

I think we seen what has happened in Jeeganland with the xisbiis and we don't want Jeegan 2.0 in Puntland.
:ohreally:

Somaliland has gone xisbii and the Jeegan coalition is clan based, this is why Carre sipping shaax in PL and why SSC is going to be formed.
:sass2:

There's too many weirdo's running for election trying weaken Puntland.

We will keep out performing SL in many indexes.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The issue lies with having a Puntland Xisbiis coming to power that are against the interests of economic autonomy for the state.

I think we seen what has happened in Jeeganland with the xisbiis and we don't want Jeegan 2.0 in Puntland.

Somaliland has gone xisbii and the Jeegan coalition is clan based, this is why Carre sipping shaax in PL and why SSC is going to be formed.

Stay in your lane nigga, we have systematically fucked Puntland for decades. We prioritize things differently.

I will shut up when Puntland troops are 1 hour away from Hargeisa :dead:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Still funny how you guys think democracy can just come into existence it takes decades to perfect Somaliland only just started on this path and is only getting better with year. Parliament and local elections in march we again have to show you lot how it's done.

Yes there's gonna be solve trouble for abit but what democratic state doesn't go through tough patches at least we're trying and that's what democracy is
When you stop trying that leads to dictatorship

Still funny how you guys think democracy can just come into existence it takes decades to perfect Somaliland only just started on this path and is only getting better with year. Parliament and local elections in march we again have to show you lot how it's done.

Yes there's gonna be solve trouble for abit but what democratic state doesn't go through tough patches at least we're trying and that's what democracy is
When you stop trying that leads to dictatorship

It's not a democracy it's a Jeegancrocy.

:ulyin:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This would only work in Puntland.

Would it end up bringing in more accountability?

Something akin to Sland's upper house?

Tribal elections won't hurt Puntland since its quite clan homogenous and the other clans are well represented in our parliament and house of representatives,

Presidency is one thing but the president doesn't rule like a dictator so PL is not MS only since MS isnt well represented in the parliament but keep talking about PL while your hellhole is burning or have successionist regions that formed because of marginalization like SL.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Tribal elections won't hurt Puntland since its quite clan homogenous and the other clans are well represented in our parliament and house of representatives,

Presidency is one thing but the president doesn't rule like a dictator so PL is not MS only since MS isnt well represented in the parliament but keep talking about PL while your hellhole is burning or have successionist regions that formed because of marginalization like SL.
You make a very good point. Somaliland is easily the least equal place to live in Somalia. That is because their "democracy" keeps some communities permanently out of power.
Minorityrepresentation.jpg

Here is share of power marginalized communities get by percentage:

PL: 13.5%
SL: 2.2%
GM: 5.6%
HS: 18.9%
JL: 14.0%
SW: 7.2%
BD: 71.4%

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Crow I am impressed at how closely these people follow the internal workings of Puntland. These niggas are always giving me updates.
:gucciwhat::damedamn:

I don't even know what is happening in Somaliland other than the fact that Muse Biixi is president.

:jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending