Puntland to bring more troops from Mudug and Galgala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn some manners waryaa and give a fitting response to your master Slave boy :ufdup:

Says the niggas who pimped they daughters.... How do you use a gaalo against other clans and even against each other looool... Don't you have to carry around some fat Italian you Italian slave child

Makes sense why I have about 3 habargidir sacad grandmothers all in a row:mjlol: I feel like Salahuddin (rh) son of a slave:pachah1:
IMG_3191.jpg

naa saxib ,they lied to you on your abtiris .your descendent of Amina boqor and we all know who shacked
her :hemad:
you always trynna begg saying im part hg or part Ha . stop begging and accept your mama amina boqor lineage .

dude has no shame ,he once made a thread crying about why somali girls f*ck with ajanabi and not him.he made a fool out of himself .then the next day says he sleeps with many somali girls :liberaltears:

Nigga link this thread stop making accusations and I'm a virgin sxb:trumpsmirk:

I got you hella triggered with the sacad slaves huh:pachah1:

You were a slave and a spy to the Italian against the Mohammed Abdullah Hassan... He even said mj are ethiopian bastard

Hobyo sultan who ruled over MJs and Hawiyes was exiled because he refused to work with the Brits against the Sayyid (rh) and Mudug was one of the places Italians faced the harshest resistance with many of them being karbashed sxb you should do some history reading instead of believing what your mum and dad full of cuqdad told you

Nigga link this thread stop making accusations and I'm a virgin sxb:trumpsmirk:

I got you hella triggered with the sacad slaves huh:pachah1:
im not even sacaad .there werent any hg slaves ever post some facts thats says otherwise .you bought bantu slaves from arabs while my sub sub clan capture slaves to work in our farms. your sub clan even went as far as to inter marrying the slaves to increase the population. the man on your profile pic boqor burhan is half
bantu thats facts .mj parents telling their kids they slaved hg just to sleep at night :mjlol:

Hobyo sultan who ruled over MJs and Hawiyes was exiled because he refused to work with the Brits against the Sayyid (rh) and Mudug was one of the places Italians faced the harshest resistance with many of them being karbashed sxb you should do some history reading instead of believing what your mum and dad full of cuqdad told you
bra you signed treaties eith italians read the book invention of somalia .harshes resistance kulaha :russ:

So he would pimp his daughter to the Italian but won't work for them against a guy loool gtfo.... This all a fact... You guys spied for the Italian against Mohammed Abdullah Hassan....

They got protection against sacad in return they pimped they daughters and spied against Mohammed Abdullah Hassan ....For $600 lmafooooooooo
:dead::dead1:
HGh4lDx.png

" You are our friend and we do know other christians besides you "
:mjlol:
@Boqor is this what you meant by
the harashest resistance ?writing to the colonial authority a letter of request for food ,boat and money dont sound like the "harshest resistance " :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending