Puntland Threatens To Dump 220 Oromos Refugees In The Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Is Puntland going to make them walk the plank? :cryinglaughsmiley:but seriously this is TPLF exercising its influence.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Jawar is a reputable oromo journalist.

What does that have to do with do with the price of tea in china?

Where's the video or audio recording? Where's the interview with these oromos in puntland?

If he's a reputable journalist these are the basics, this ain't Ethiopia. You can report anything. There are oromos in parts of Somalia who have verbally threatened puntland and other Somali governments. Give me a break.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What does that have to do with do with the price of tea in china?

Where's the video or audio recording? Where's the interview with these oromos in puntland?

If he's a reputable journalist these are the basics, this ain't Ethiopia. You can report anything. There are oromos in parts of Somalia who have verbally threatened puntland and other Somali governments. Give me a break.
Caqli isticmaal :O27GWRK:The Oromo refugees have been unlawfully detained so it common sense that Puntland will try to keep the media away :zhqjlmx:Kaleel needs to add a comprehension test to the signing up process :O27GWRK:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
PL already got a hero dealing with oromos, we aint like SL who dont avenge their people:gnzbryw:

CALI XUUN FOR PRESIDENT 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.