Puntland Statement : "Qalbdi Dhagax is a terrorist and SFG is right to hand him over to Ethiopia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't retire sxb. FKD'ers are a dying breed now. We have people doing habaar in the middle of a FKD session. I've never witnessed that in my life. I come from an era where we use to crack jokes during FKD, not make dua's against each other.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

So handing over a Muslim, a Somali, a war veteran, a Father and a Husband to the infidel Xabashi's to be tortured until the day he dies effectively making his children orphans is FDK to you guys? and even worse he deserves this because Ethiopia says so?

Abu Huraira narrates that the Messenger of God (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Verily a person utters a word, that he deems harmless, but it results in his falling into the depths of the Hellfire.” [Tirmidhi; Ibn Majah]

Last edited:
This nigga fucking up the game

:susp:

This ain't our culture

I prefer xasuuq posting to this

You wouldn't be saying this if it was your father that was handed over to the Amxaaro to be tortured. To say you prefer genocide over this shows how sick you have become, then again I am reminded your a filthy gaal atheist with no moral compass to show for.

It's always the cowards like yourself that engage in these kinds of things, getting joys out of people getting tortured or mass murdered.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Another Munafiq this time one that is already predisposed as one does a complete U turn. He went from blaming others (Galmudug, Sanboolshe, NISA) etc arguing Farmaajo would never commit suicide like this!

To now openly declaring that this man is a terrorist and should have been handed over all along, look at how Allah exposed the Nifaq of these people

May Allah facilitate you being handed over to the infidels just as you openly support the handing over of this innocent father, hero, veteran, Muslim to the worst of Infidels, Ameen Ya Rabi

200_s.gif

Amen! Faataha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts