Puntland soldiers in garowe enforcing down to dusk curfew

Aideed didnt do shit .. xamar buu ku dhintay
Aideed took over entire Gedo and MX fighter had to wait for him to leave and they ambushed the last HG soilders when they were departing from Gedo.They claim this as a victory war killing Shabeel on an Ambush when he was leaving Gedo and not when they were in Gedo.

Aideed took over entire Gedo and MX fighter had to wait for him to leave and they ambushed the last HG soilders when they were departing from Gedo.They claim this as a victory war killing Shabeel on an Ambush when he was leaving Gedo and not when they were in Gedo.

Bro at the end of the day darood was too big for him to swallow..darood yemen kama tuurin ...kismayo xata ma gaarin

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
HG can't save you in 2020 like they did in the 90s. Hold ya nuts.

:trumpsmirk:

I ain't Ahmed Madobe to rely on Kikuyu. Good night Adoomey slave. How you the adoon of an adoon? What's the math on that? :silanyolaugh:

I ain't Farmajo to rely on fufu Uganda, injirley oromo you are the adoomey slave.

You sell somalia to oromo peasants.What maths do I need to add? No more helicopter free rides for you mate.

I don't squat in Mandeera and claim to be Garreh or Murule to gain Kenyan citizenship like your ilk do.MX are the Mexicans of Somalis in NFD.

@TheMadMullah are u still angry with Puntland?
I’m not angry at puntland sxb I’m angry at how clan enclaves have slowed down a whole nation for 30 years with nothing to show... atleast I would have accepted had puntland and somaliland became like Rwanda. Remember pl was founded way before Rwanda recovered from civil war.
@TheMadMullah it's time for you to go for drive thru your home-town Galkacyo Puntland.

i was there for 9 good months

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’m not pro nabad iyo nolol I’m pro national government and anti clan enclaves provided that those leaders at the top are directing the country in a brighter future.

What makes u think they can work better nationally under one government, yet you criticize how they fail to work regionally among their own clans. This is where you lose me. Sxb if they struggling with governance among related clans, why are you calling for non related clans from the whole nation to cooperate and get things down. It will take literally 50 years just to get one road built. Separating Somalis is a good thing in my book, let me focus on regional matters, this keeps Mogadishu free from opposition.

What makes u think they can work better nationally under one government, yet you criticize how they fail to work regionally among their own clans. This is where you lose me. Sxb if they struggling with governance among related clans, why are you calling for non related clans from the whole nation to cooperate and get things down. It will take literally 50 years just to get one road built. Separating Somalis is a good thing in my book, let me focus on regional matters, this keeps Mogadishu free from opposition.
You failed to understand the point I don’t know if it is genuine or if it is intellectual dishonesty.

but look what I mean is somalia needs one center of power like turkey, USA and so forth. That doesn’t not I mean I support the rest of the country to not get a voice. It could be a federal state but like in America or a devolved state functions like sweden. What that will do is remove the likes of Deni and muse bixi who have isbaaro and hold the country at ransom with nothing to show.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Poor guy is doing his job while he looks very malnourished and hardly has any gadgets and proper clothing to take him through the windy nights of garowe.

This is what 21 years of stability under clan fiefdom gives you. The sad part is all the clan fiefdoms are similar some even worse

clan enclave

View attachment 102890
Qaran

View attachment 102891
So you think Amisom is better then us. Woow great achievements southie.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You failed to understand the point I don’t know if it is genuine or if it is intellectual dishonesty.

but look what I mean is somalia needs one center of power like turkey, USA and so forth. That doesn’t not I mean I support the rest of the country to not get a voice. It could be a federal state but like in America or a devolved state functions like sweden. What that will do is remove the likes of Deni and muse bixi who have isbaaro and hold the country at ransom with nothing to show.

It's not Deni, It's not Gas, it's not Farole. You keep blaming the leader and ignore the will of the people of Puntland is what these leaders stand for. Gas/Farole/Deni they stand for the same thing. A strong federalism and a weak center like a tree with weak center(roots) while the tree branchnes and leaves is indicative of a strong and robust federalism. I am not sure why you keep coming back every 5 years blaming another leader in Puntland, you will say the same thing about the future Puntland leader in 5 years time.

Do you know why? you are simply against the will of the people in puntland, the leaders are only speaking on they're behalf.

So you think Amisom is better then us. Woow great achievements southie.
Clearly from the picture the Somali national army looks more professional, better equipped and in better mood than the poor clan fiefdom soldier.

and the only explanation as to why there is such a difference is the difference between a government for all and a clan enclave for few. If you don’t see that then I’m sorry you need a help just like that soldier yourself

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Clearly from the picture the Somali national army looks more professional, better equipped and in better mood than the poor clan fiefdom soldier.

and the only explanation as to why there is such a difference is the difference between a government for all and a clan enclave for few. If you don’t see that then I’m sorry you need a help just like that soldier yourself
So you care how he dress not the safety he bring to his family in his native town lool.

It's not Deni, It's not Gas, it's not Farole. You keep blaming the leader and ignore the will of the people of Puntland is what these leaders stand for. Gas/Farole/Deni they stand for the same thing. A strong federalism and a weak center. I am not sure why you keep coming back every 5 years blaming another leader in Puntland, you will say the same thing about the future Puntland leader in 5 years time.

Do you know why? you are simply against the will of the people in puntland, the leaders are only speaking on they're behalf.
The great countries of today were all lead by a leader to their heights starting from China, Singapore or even close to home Rwanda. So indeed leaders make changes so let’s accept Deni gaas and faroole failed and engaged in looting for 21 years.

secondly the root problem of puntland is the clan enclave mentality, even if given another 100 years with the current system PL or SL will have nothing to show. it is not the people but the system... the vast majority in puntland want a government for the people by the people

Trending

Latest posts