Puntland should look like this

Abaq

VIP
Even more beautiful simple Omani architecture. The landscape reminds me of Puntland. With a bit of work, you guys can make your state look like this

Abaq

VIP
You will notice there was not a single ugly corrugated iron roof. All flat concrete roofs which is ideal for hot climates. I managed to convince some relatives to ditch the iron roofs for the flat concrete one and their houses are cooler than anyone else's in the neighbourhood.

The point is, we can easily have beautiful towns and cities. We just need to make minor design changes.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Cities on the beach in Somalia should have a law that roofs should be flat and houses should be white

like this but white
Its cost efficient
The wood and roof sheets used to make the usual houses wouldnt be needed

22EEF470-A208-4082-B869-0FD6BCA41D2F.jpeg

also beautiful for the houses

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Even more beautiful simple Omani architecture. The landscape reminds me of Puntland. With a bit of work, you guys can make your state look like this

This is what most coastal cities in Somalia look like. We need to have building codes to get rid of the brazil-tier slum architecture that is in many places because of the war.
About the food of Somalia | Global Table Adventure
File:Merca, Somalia.jpg - Wikipedia
tumblr_m09tyrZBiG1r9llg7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mgdrqd6jPN1r9llg7o1_500.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
hoorta why dont africans, somalis included, clean the street to be pristine clean?????? I know u r poor, i know u r starving but seriously if u begin to clean your home and city, by that sunnaah of cleanliness might give u the baraka of wealth that u r desperately looking for

Abaq

VIP
This is what most coastal cities in Somalia look like. We need to have building codes to get rid of the brazil-tier slum architecture that is in many places because of the war.
Oman basically kept this architecture while we started building these ugly monstrosities
caabudwaaq1.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yeah it looks like a more developed version of PL ngl, the terrain and architecture is very similar

also its our roots, shout outs to meheri ismaacils

I only see Somali People in the West, talking about Somali Civilization/standards. The
people back home, don't care about the World and Standards.

Since there are no Government standards, people make their standards ( only place
in the world to do)

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You will notice there was not a single ugly corrugated iron roof. All flat concrete roofs which is ideal for hot climates. I managed to convince some relatives to ditch the iron roofs for the flat concrete one and their houses are cooler than anyone else's in the neighbourhood.

The point is, we can easily have beautiful towns and cities. We just need to make minor design changes.
Abaaq 2nd Long Coast in Somalia is Jubaland, More than Somaliland, Galmudug, South west and Hiirshabeele. Puntland has Longest Coast in Somalia.
Hiirshabeele has smallest Coast.
Jubaland Coast starts from Haramka near Baraawe to Ras Kambooni and is Most Beautifull coast Un touched. Jubaland Government should start looking for Investors, Like Fishing and other Minerals and Tourist places like Goobweyn.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Our old Migiurtinia architecture was much better more beautiful than todays sadly only used for the Bosaso state house for example, mostly due to construction being mostly run by people with inland roots rather than coastal puntites, PL should follow Omans lead in making traditional architecture a standard to preserve our heritage.

Puntland state house.jpg

FB_IMG_1594999096857.jpg
FB_IMG_1595000449260.jpg

I am crying cause this looks so beautiful. we used to have this picture of muqdisho
1596924271803.png

Damn Will I ever witness this in my lifetime or will I die while Somalia is some jiinkat and beton blocks or the small shops with those fancy art
1596924455214.png

1596924497869.png
1596924564828.png

The landscape are very similar, in Oman they have great old architecture and there are laws you have to build certain colours I heard not like back home where they build pink and blue prison looking huts.

Learn from your neighbours.

I dream of setting everyone up in kismayo in a tent or moving them into a temporary housing on the country side and literally burning down the entire city and rebuilding it

I want to create master plan and massive roads, no gaps between houses, create space, plan the bloody city, no in guulwade they build houses illegal squatters marehan and do not create space between houses, not even an aint can move them,

but OG towns in farjano and vie afmadow and Sinai its realty well designed, after all a superior group live there, Absame , you can drive a car between houses in Ogaden districts in kismayo

i would create luxury hotels on the beach and get tourist then use those funds to compensate the people, sure it may take a few years but it can be done, after all European towns and Japanese towns were destroyed in WW2

i would not mind building a sub way, why not, why not, and do not tell me lack of money, where there is a will there is a way, most countries were building subways in the 1800s and early 1900s

its 2020, we need men of vision, then we can do the same for every major city

I want this

1597459953156.png

Not this
1597460012924.png

how is it Europeans were building trains in 1820s and Africans are so behind

fun fact, i read India and Pakistan did not build or rather replace British built train tracks till the 2000s, something like 955 of Indians train tracks were build by the British by the 2015, meaning the india built less tracks than the British did before they left in 1947, sheer incompetence, corruption, low IQ planing,

I want a subway in kismayo and Afmadow and Buale insha Allah, I want native engineers who know how to operate trains and build train tracks, so we can eventually one day export it to africa, why depend on foreigners, we have a brain too you know,

i believe we have bad weak politicians with no vision, i bet if i was president i can whip the nation into shape with in 10 years

How many miles of railway did Britain build in India?
9,000 miles

The length of the network reached 9,000 miles by 1880, with lines snaking inward from the three major port cities of Bombay, Madras and Calcutta.

Puntland has a lot of potential, its safe and the natives are not wild and barbarians like central somalia, blessed with a nasab low criminally minded populace,

somalis lack a leader with strong vision, outside the box thinking with a long term goal

why isn't puntland trying to become the next Tiger economy?

the problem we have as somalis is that we lack lots of economist, its rare to see a somali who is an economist, its normally yahuud who used to study with me

we need more economist or somalis studying economics and we need politicians with vision to alow us to execute long term development goals

Abaq

VIP
Puntland has a lot of potential, its safe and the natives are not wild and barbarians like central somalia, blessed with a nasab low criminally minded populace,

somalis lack a leader with strong vision, outside the box thinking with a long term goal

why isn't puntland trying to become the next Tiger economy?

the problem we have as somalis is that we lack lots of economist, its rare to see a somali who is an economist, its normally yahuud who used to study with me

we need more economist or somalis studying economics and we need politicians with vision to alow us to execute long term development goals
We need a benevolent development minded dictator. Democracy doesn't work for Somalis. We need our own Park Chung Hee.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
We need a benevolent development minded dictator. Democracy doesn't work for Somalis. We need our own Park Chung Hee.
:win: Give me 5 years and a million bucks
Ill be your benevolent development minded dictator

my main goals will be

Infrastructure
Food Security
Mineral Exploitation
Economic Development
Security
Trains going from Dry Ports to Sea Ports
Transport within Major Cities
Disarmament of Police (ex. Special Units) and People

were gonna make guns taboo
Shunned
Looked down upon

Im gonna steer away from Major Country Blocs
and stay neutral in affairs

I will not try invade Ogaadeniya but i will try to have an economic grip on Ethiopia
Whereas if i flex my muscles , theyd feel it badly.

i shall export things they get for cheap even cheaper
I shall slowly and slowly integrate towns into Somalia till theres a point Ethiopia cant physically do anything about it

when it gets to time for Ethiopia and Somalia to change the Provisional Armistice Line into an Official Border we will claim all of Ogaadeeniya

we will have friends on both sides of the table

we can make this work

as for NFD

if we win the maritime dispute they will easily come to the table

Trending