Trains going from Dry Ports to Sea Ports
Transport within Major Cities
Disarmament of Police (ex. Special Units) and People

were gonna make guns taboo
Shunned
Looked down upon

Im gonna steer away from Major Country Blocs
and stay neutral in affairs

I will not try invade Ogaadeniya but i will try to have an economic grip on Ethiopia
Whereas if i flex my muscles , theyd feel it badly.

i shall export things they get for cheap even cheaper
I shall slowly and slowly integrate towns into Somalia till theres a point Ethiopia cant physically do anything about it

when it gets to time for Ethiopia and Somalia to change the Provisional Armistice Line into an Official Border we will claim all of Ogaadeeniya

we will have friends on both sides of the table

we can make this work

as for NFD

if we win the maritime dispute they will easily come to the table
And how will you fund all of that? How will you maintain political control? How will you keep the military, police, and intelligence under control? What is your strategy for pacifying regions? How will you organise the civil service and give promotions? What is your agricultural policy? What is your education policy? Health policy?

Many factors that need a detailed reply. I actually collated a list of policies for all of the above and even more over the years. Even urban planning. I might make a thread to share it. In short, if my proposals were implemented, not only will the dictator hold political power, the country will be safe, self sufficient in food, and develop rapidly. All policies tried and tested elsewhere.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
And how will you fund all of that? How will you maintain political control? How will you keep the military, police, and intelligence under control? What is your strategy for pacifying regions? How will you organise the civil service and give promotions? What is your agricultural policy? What is your education policy? Health policy?

Many factors that need a detailed reply. I actually collated a list of policies for all of the above and even more over the years. Even urban planning. I might make a thread to share it. In short, if my proposals were implemented, not only will the dictator hold political power, the country will be safe, self sufficient in food, and develop rapidly. All policies tried and tested elsewhere.
I look forward to seeing a full thread where u break down how you would go about it.

ill make a detailed thread too
This was madax ka taabasho

Trending