Puntland Security Forces killed Head of Alshabab bombers in Mudug

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah, exterminate these roaches from PL, our forces are doing a great job, here is the news coverage of the heros of who hunted this terrorist.:salute:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Guul puntland guul. Seriously the state is growing in terms of maturity and seriousness. If we keep it up within a decade the urban areas of puntland will be developed.

Guul puntland guul. Seriously the state is growing in terms of maturity and seriousness. If we keep it up within a decade the urban areas of puntland will be developed.
They killed AS head of explosions in mudug, and recently arrested ISIS leaders driver near iskushuban. If they kill mumin next it will be huge. Let's see how much progress is made until this year ends.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
They killed AS head of explosions in mudug, and recently arrested ISIS leaders driver near iskushuban. If they kill mumin next it will be huge. Let's see how much progress is made until this year ends.

We need to support our state soldiers, is there any fund where diaspora can donate to?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Let the hyenas and vultures deal with that carcass. Al-Kabab scum don't deserve graves

Great work PSF :nvjpqts:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Im not sure if there is any, but it's a great idea many of us would gladly donate to PSF.

If we donated there would be no reason to sell weapons to maintain the troops.

I seriously believe that our troops have what it takes to secure our region. They just need our help doing it. From salaries to illegal arms from the blackmarket. With an secure region nothing is holding us back.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
First of all good think allebaba getting killed, love it. Secondly why is such thing as psf? Should it not be all sna? I don't see California or Texas having Thier own army the f*ck? I assume it's just sna but renamed because of clanist people from pl

If we donated there would be no reason to sell weapons to maintain the troops.

I seriously believe that our troops have what it takes to secure our region. They just need our help doing it. From salaries to illegal arms from the blackmarket. With an secure region nothing is holding us back.
The issue in mudug was always AS attacking PL then running to the south, many times they tried to ship explosives through the checkpoints and you can't stop them all. PL/GM and Danab are now working together to clear out south mudug though so let's hope they get them all and mudug becomes more safe.

In bari they are still hiding in our mountains which we need to address, wage an all out war and no doubt our soldiers can clear them all out.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Punt land people used to be the most nationalistic people (still are) but now Pl separatist came out of nowhere 1 to 2 years ago. Wallahi it feels kinda forced since it came out of nowhere?

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ofc he was hiding in Baraxley, @TekNiKo was right we need to clean baraxley once for all. Great work by PSF and the supportive danab
Yup, as long as Baraxley remains outside PL control the terror problem will continue. Look how safe Garowe is compared to Galkacyo

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
First of all good think allebaba getting killed, love it. Secondly why is such thing as psf? Should it not be all sna? I don't see California or Texas having Thier own army the f*ck? I assume it's just sna but renamed because of clanist people from pl

SNA is a tribal militia and only operates in a small parts in the South, they are not allowed to operate in PL, PL has and had it's own highly trained forces since 1998 and can secure its border and the safety of it's citizens without a help from troops that can't even defeat Al shabaab.
:manny:

Trending