Puntland Security Forces kill 20 southern "refugees" hiding in Calmadow during routine culling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
First the Oromos and now the eelays. God damn, President Deni is on a roll.
:wow:
Dkdod.jpg
Slslzxk.jpg
Aalsldprk.jpg
Slsspxkddl.jpg

May Allah preserve our protectors.
:salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
After we get Caare control of Sanaag Military(which is the reason why PL gave him a Base in Qardho), we will have someone to work with in Sanaag which is currently impossible with the Jeegaan led security who are facilitating supply/logistics into galgala for anti puntland reasons. We will stop that supply-line and slowly the galgala monkeys will disperse. Because we control the other side of galgala towards Bari and have checkpoints and will ensure nothing can reach them. They will disband.

Caare is in Puntland national security interest so support him to capture Sanaag. Remember Jeegaan is terrorists, they will not arrest the individuals who are in Erigavo that are providing logistics and supply line to Galgala Terrorist. We have spoken to Jeegaan to assist but they refuse to do so. We were left with no alternative but to assist Caare who guaranteed he will be assisting PSF intelligence arm when we give him a call and say 'ninkani iyo hebel hebel' erigavo joggo hala xiro.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need a buffer at Erigavo and the right person in charge of the security sector there. I support Puntland policy towards Jeegaan. Or else that supply line will be open forever and all we will do is be in a constant tit for tat like this article has shown with 20 killed from shabab. We also have a vicious plan for the Qandala cell but I won't give that away right now because it's to sensitive and @Reer-Bari could counter it and lead to ali saleban joining shabab in galgala in response to any attack into Qandala. But we have a vicious plan and if it works which requires Caare to be in control of Somaliland Army in Sanaag, we can deal with Ali Saleban quite easily and I will expose the plan only then so I don't jepordize the operation.

Remember a Bah Dubays is controlling Qandala, I won't give his name but this information I give you is true.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
We need a buffer at Erigavo and the right person in charge of the security sector there. I support Puntland policy towards Jeegaan. Or else that supply line will be open forever and all we will do is be in a constant tit for tat like this article has shown with 20 killed from shabab. We also have a vicious plan for the Qandala cell but I won't give that away right now because it's to sensitive and @Reer-Bari could counter it and lead to ali saleban joining shabab in galgala in response to any attack into Qandala. But we have a vicious plan and if it works which requires Caare to be in control of Somaliland Army in Sanaag, we can deal with Ali Saleban quite easily and I will expose the plan only then so I don't jepordize the operation.

Remember a Bah Dubays is controlling Qandala, I won't give his name but this information I give you is true.
i already told you will never step foot in puntland. i know how you look walahi i will arrest you. your a extrimist hate preacher and you will never assist puntland in anything i swear on everything

you manage to turn everything into CS bashing lol, what do they have to do with galgala? you should stick to development section werr you shine not bash MJ subs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not sure why the digil n mirifle are so anti puntland? is it because of 'gaajo' and they just wanna get a 'pay day'? remember they are the poorest people in Somalia or is it more sinister and hatred for puntland? which is it?

I mean they live pretty OK considering what other camps in Somalia look like. They have schools, mch, houses, toilets, and piped water. All the basic essentials are given to them unlike in other parts of Somalia. They still live in terrible conditions in hargeisa, mogadishu and so forth.

Mogadishu Camp
Mogadishu_IDP_Camp.jpg

Bosaso Camp

gum_20151024_009.jpg

Barakacayaal-4-640x480.jpg

Why are they killin civilians for doc

Aucudubilaah:faysalwtf:
With the heat That's a oven:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: no wonder they in galgala cooling down in mountains:noneck:
loool.

there is a reason why they come to bosaso tho, its better than the other idps in Somalia and due to close proximity to the port they can easily find some kind of job. if they wanted better weather they would have gone to Qardho. @Futurist

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
loool.

there is a reason why they come to bosaso tho, its better than the other idps in Somalia and due to close proximity to the port they can easily find some kind of job. if they wanted better weather they would have gone to Qardho. @Futurist
Bosaso is IDP heaven. We have to cut the welfare and demolish the shacks if we are going to get serious about our national security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts