Puntland Rural Development Begins

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's great we have implemented 'off the road projects' and starting to target rural towns in PL. Check out the service delivery here Iskushuban

Wasiirka Wasaaradda Hawlaha Guud, Gaadiidka & Guryeynta Axmed Bashiir Muuse (Cirro), iyo Wafti uu hoggaaminayo ayaa socdaal shaqo ku tagay degaanka Dawacaley ee Degmadda Isku-shuban ee Gobolka Bari.

Wasiir Cirro ayaa xariga ka jaray Saldhiga Booliska, Dugsiga waxbarashadda & Ceel-biyood ay Dowladda Puntland ka hirgalisay degaanka Dawacaley ee Gobalka Bari.

Wasiir Cirro ayaa waxaa safarkiisa ku wehlinayay Xildhibaan Sharmaarke Cali Cilmi oo ka tirsan Golaha Wakiillada Wakiillada Dawladda Puntland, Wasiir ku-xigeenka Wasaaradda Biyaha, Tamarta iyo Macdanta, Maareeyaha Wakaaladda Horumarinta Biyaha, Guddoomiyaha Gobolka Bari iyo Taliyaha Qeybta Booliska.

I would be pictured in this and smiling even our rural towns are more developed then Belet Hawo and Luuq

FB_IMG_1598475350147-720x437.jpg

FB_IMG_1598475357696.jpg

FB_IMG_1598475387222.jpg

On the same day the minister of education and health services visited Dhahar and opened a new primary/secondary school and upgraded the general hospital.

Remember even Marehan largest cities do not have these services, so this means his competing with our 'category' C t owns not our A OR B towns.

PS - I love comparing our rural areas to major cities in Somalia, it shows you our development is now reaching even further in-land while are cadows sit in their major cities not competing with other major cities but have been relegated to play catch up with our rural towns.

While @Galmudug-State thinks he is an equal of puntland, waryaa your biggest town doesn't have the same services as our smallest village in PL.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What I love about PL development plan is we don't centralize our development to garowe or bosaso or galkacyo, we spread the love out to rural areas.

We definitely follow the development to be federalized and reach all districts, so all our population can rise up and experience the same living standards regardless where they live in PL.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What I love about PL development plan is we don't centralize our development to garowe or bosaso or galkacyo, we spread the love out to rural areas.

We definitely follow the development to be federalized and reach all districts, so all our population can rise up and experience the same living standards regardless where they live in PL.
@Thegoodshepherd we discuss about it before about projects. Me and Ditoore agree on it. Since Faroole Era, PL start to make project outside the road. From it PL unity became strong.

Trending

Latest posts