Puntland returns back in style after 5 years in wilderness from the International scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US Ambassador met President Deni

55788310_627088281038029_7828778400448774144_o.jpg

The glorious days are back. Reminds me when US Senator to Illinois came to visit to Bosaso under President Faroole.

Now US delegation can't venture out due to five years of mismanagement of inept Gaas.

But inshallah in few years time under President Deni the place will be safe once more.

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
The glorious days are back. Reminds me when US Senator to Illinois came to visit to Bosaso under President Faroole.

Now US delegation can't venture out due to five years of mismanagement of inept Gaas.

But inshallah in few years time under President Deni the place will be safe once more.
Your hatred for former President Dr. Gaas has no bounds. Exactly what did Dr. Gaas do to you? This seems to be personal LOL. Are you still pissed off that he stopped you and your mooryaan cousins from accessing Galkacyo city and locked you guys down in ghetto baraxleey for almost a year?

Dr. Gaas was a great president. Puntland is lucky to have had him. I hope his successor accomplishes as much as he has accomplished insha Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending