Puntland Regional Capital Problem

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is what @Loyan was talking about. It's not fair we blame hamar-cadcads and abgaals for being pissed of their losing their town to newcomers, this phenonema is spreading through-out somali regions and we need to address it not sweep it under the rug. This is the same thing we hold abgaal to account about. The local residents of Bosaso, especially the ones who lived their for centuries are being neglected for newcomers who arrived in 91.

The same thing happened in Garowe when it was made a capital, the local residents who been there for centuries and have the 'graveyards' and 'history' to prove their locals are also being neglected when a roaming nomadic clan from dangarayo and eyl started to shift to 'garowe', this was RECENT only after 98. A man with no history or tarikh in my district is taking everything is a painful pill to swallow.

A big discussion has to be had about 'Capital' and it's status we need an agreement between dadka degaanka and soogaalotiga, since somalis never really ever had a capital before 1960 nor did we ever 'share' anything economically, politically, even GEOGRAPHICALLY we were never contained in one area, this is going to be big obstacle and big discussion has to be had about this. It's these grievances that leads shabab and non peace elements to THRIVE, Genuine grievances that are not being ANSWERED can lead to locals joining anti peace elements and crime rising.

That man in the video is an infamous, insane, cuqdadlow who hates Puntland. He's been slandering the state for a very long time.

He claims Jambeel Koombe but acts like a scorned bastard that was raised on the streets.

Ignore him.

That man in the video is an infamous, insane, cuqdadlow who hates Puntland. He's been slandering the state for a very long time.

He claims Jambeel Koombe but acts like a scorned bastard that was raised on the streets.

Ignore him.
He spreads his hate on twitter too, why are people acting like president Deni is not from Bosaso?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
There are two types of Capitals:
  • Commercial
  • Political
Somalia has Xamar that is both as no other settlement matches it.

Somaliland has Hargeisa supported by Wajaale & Berbera

But each regional capital actioning like it's centre point for its region.

Toghdheer is centred around Burco & Laascaanood centres Sool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Ignore him.

There is huge problem is my point. Somalis are not built in the same way other settled societies are who need heirachy, land owner, capitalist, labor. There is shared interests there for negiotation and something to begin on. Everyone is financially independent in PL in history, the structure of society was not even 'clan based' but 'family unit' based. Beyond a 'common awoowe' I do not even know other bah dubays wa hadi runta loo hadlo. The reason for this is we can survive quite fine with our livestock and achieving our objectives of economic growth. There is no real history beyond King Osman on how to create a state for this nomadic population.

I don't need a state or a boss when I can just switch to miyiga and eat hilib iyo caano geel, my belly is full, what the f*ck u going to give me? it's when someone belly isn't full, that's when u can negiotate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to implement the old Puntland method my father remembers and not settle down the population like 'reer hersi' who made a calculated mistake at the time when the english promised them education in return for selling off their livestock. This was calculated move by the colonialists who knew they can't control unsettled population without 'elders' involved which they obviously 'hated' anyone sharing 'power' with them. They knew by settling them down, they have them contained in one area and since their disarmed, all you need to do is create 'jails' and police force to keep order. Have military at checkpoints to ensure no flow of contrabands. Their basically in 'prison' that clan and will be subject to global world order.

King Osman never wanted Majerten population to settle down completely but to keep an urban/rural ratio in favor of RURAL because at the time the world was a turbulent place with alliances and world orders developing and your population needs a second livlihood to weather the global storm if your nation state collapses or else u end up as refugees and your next generations get diluted into the new society you join which essentially means 'extinction' of your people.

My dad said back in 98 they needed to plan out settlements to ensure there is always balance between urban and rural and not just have the rural all enter settlement living when there is no economic livlihood to replace their rural livlihood. They made an economic disaster decision many clans-men oo ka soo guuray noolashi horey oo ku badeshtay 'suuq madow' oo itemka ugu sareeyo suuqa yaal uma dhigmayso tan geelka badiyo taal. Plus houses are not considered 'assets' that's considered essential to LIFE, without a home where will u sleep in a city? so it's never calculated as TRUE ASSETS in old Somali wealth mechanism.

Ignore him.

People need to be more sceptical. It's funny how people will believe some random that make claims about people stealing money. The person will give you exact figures but nobody will ask where the figures came from.

Trending

Latest posts