Puntland refuses acting president from landing in Bosaso.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You should listen to your boqor. He’s a nabadoon
This is my boqor general mohamed said Hirsi morgan
859A5C77-2203-46F4-9C30-F6BD5964B89E.jpeg

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Boqor Burhaan: "Axmed Karaash wuxuu no sheegey in uu isagu amray in diyaaradu degto hadana waa la celiyey waa meel ka dhac..."

Karaash, Burhaan and Diyaano are just trying to help the people of Bari. Deni continues to keep aid landing in Garowe.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Deni needa get a handle on B-Town. His legacy depends on it, 2024 elections 17 months away

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Warya mind ur business this is puntlander issue the traitors will be deal with soon inshallah
I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings. I am just providing a public service to keep people informed.

You’ve been saying that for a year. Diyaano walks around freely shooting you up. Just look at the picture you posted of him with HSM, he’s acting like a sovereign president of Bari.

More quotes.

Boqor Burhan “Mucaawimadii Dawlada Federaalka ee shalay Garowe la geyay in teedii kale maanta Shacabkii Boosaaso iyo Gobol Bari loo diido wax la aqbali karo maaha Boosasona weli dagaalkii iyo dhib kii waa lagu wadaa”

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings. I am just providing a public service to keep people informed.

You’ve been saying that for a year. Diyaano walks around freely shooting you up. Just look at the picture you posted of him with HSM, he’s acting like a sovereign president of Bari.
He ain’t nobody dani tople his sugar daddy xarmaajo now he found new sugar daddy Dameer calasow…

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What's happening in Bosaaso, if all the PL supporters in here want it to prosper you gotta sort out the security situation...

Watched you're parliament talk about how your traders are opting for Berbera. Trade Imbalance with Somaliland only hurts the economy.

Fix the security situation so you can attract foreign investors

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Isimo saying Deni needs to apologize, and putting the blame squarely at his feet..

@Chase your opinion on Boqor and Isimo claim that Karaash authorised the plane and that they were made aware of the flight the whole time.

This isn’t a surprise FGS visit but a planned one like you claimed earlier. FGS delivered aid to Garowe yesterday

@Chase your opinion on Boqor and Isimo claim that Karaash authorised the plane and that they were made aware of the flight the whole time.

This isn’t a surprise FGS visit but a planned one like you claimed earlier. FGS delivered aid to Garowe yesterday
This is why reer Bosaaso have a right to be angry. Deni allowed the FGS aid to be delivered to Garowe, but refuses Bosaaso from getting any....

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Wow dani was smart leader this whole time he was Never anti xarmaajo he was anti hutu look at them crying 😢

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is why reer Bosaaso have a right to be angry. Deni allowed the FGS aid to be delivered to Garowe, but refuses Bosaaso from getting any....
I’m still yet to see a convincing defence of this today. 10 people died, AUN. At least tell us why it wasn’t in vane because so far it looks like this is just Deni refusing aid to drought affected residents in Bosaso. Because the VP, Boqor, PSF all were aware and waiting for this aid.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I’m still yet to see a convincing defence of this today. 10 people died, AUN. At least tell us why it wasn’t in vane because so far it looks like this is just Deni refusing aid to get to Bosaso. Because the VP, Boqor, PSF all were aware and waiting for this aid.
The 10 that died Are the traitors diyano security forces 😂

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
HAG wants regime change in PL and Emirates are now siding with HSM over Deni! Amar Alle, Deni haloo gurmado!! :mjkkk: