Puntland Reform On Islam Needs A Messiah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I envisioned thru my thought process on how to remove Islam from the society mind, it's going to be one heck of mammoth task and not realistic. The way I envisioned it is. Remember Mohamed when he first got Islam? he was minority among a sea of jahils, he had to prove to them he is 'tolka' and has good 'history' among them in order to begin his societal reforms. I have this in terms of my awoowe is very respected in Garowe and I am 'Tolka'. But I am not prophet, that is the difference.

Puntites need to learn the Islam their taught is injected with 'agendas' to create a brain-dead society so religious figures can be empowered and feel full control of the state. Religious people fear 'science' because it's evidence. They fear an empowered population because it may lead to their influence in society to dimminish. Do I think deep down Islam is bad religion, hell no, do I honestly think it should be banned, no. I just want that to be for yourself do not talk to me about it in public, it's not public concern, waxba ima gaban kartid akhiro, aniguna waxba kuma gaban karo. So it's pointless having such system in public. I am 'religious' but not your 'Somali flavour' type.

I know reform is going to be hard for people who are in minority view point because these are your GENIUSES, the people who see the future for you and can prove it so their is no doubt and have no other agenda then your empowered to move on. So yes I am realistic about Somalia, there is no damn ATA TURK among us. Cilmaani are an idealogy, it's not a belief about god. Some cilmaani are militant atheists like stalin, pol pot. Some are religious like moderate muslims in the west who are westernized. Some fall in all flavors and types. There is wars among themselves and their not 'united' world wide branch like the Islamist try to PREACH TO U.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Religion is pure outside of 'state' matters and 'political divide' as it causes their status to become lower and people to see them as 'dano lee yahay'. I read this secular quote I never forget it by one of the founders of America secularism. He said in short 'religion is pure outside the state not within it'. Look at our ISIMO, their far more respected markay 'siyasada' ka baxan dee and Islamist wa inay taa gartan ama dagaalka waa illa yowmul qiyaama with me even though 'religious to an extent' will negiotate with 'atheists' in a deal to get rid of u so I can establish a proper ISLAM that is guided by SCIENCE not SALAFIYA KULAHA.

Diintu sharaf waxay ku lee dahay markaysan awood soo radsan, ppl respect u as truly religious then, stay out of stay affairs, let cilmaani run things

You have a lot of kufr statements. What have Cilmaani brought to Somalia? When somali's were steadfast to their religion Islam they had everything. They were strong, they were praised for their intellect. They had colonies like Mozambique ( sofala), maledives etc. They had a settlement in Yemen for the coffee trade.

When Muslim were steadfast in their deen, they trived in world matters like sciences. The Muslim world and their inventions shaped the modern world. Muslim came with Inventions like Surgery, Flying Machine, Algebra, Optics, Crank, Hospital, Algorithm, maps etc. When they start copying European laws, and their way of life, we went downhill. Like Umar ibn al Khattab said:
We were the most humiliated people on earth and God gave us honour through Islam. If we ever seek honour through anything else, God will humiliate us again.

keep dreaming old man and take your pills. Puntland and the rest of Somalia are God fearing Muslims very Passionate about Islam, they will never leave. A Muslim from Cadaado or Beledweyne is more welcome in Puntland then a gaal Puntite. Once you leave Islam, you're an outcast among Somalis so it's useless for you to talk about qabiil since you are an outcast.
You have a lot of kufr statements. What have Cilmaani brought to Somalia? When somali's were steadfast to their religion Islam they had everything. They were strong, they were praised for their intellect. They had colonies like Mozambique ( sofala), maledives etc. They had a settlement in Yemen for the coffee trade.

When Muslim were steadfast in their deen, they trived in world matters like sciences. The Muslim world and their inventions shaped the modern world. Muslim came with Inventions like Surgery, Flying Machine, Algebra, Optics, Crank, Hospital, Algorithm, maps etc. When they start copying European laws, and their way of life, we went downhill. Like Umar ibn al Khattab said:
@DR OSMAN left Islam and became an Atheist

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
keep dreaming old man and take your pills. Puntland and the rest of Somalia are God fearing Muslims very Passionate about Islam, they will never leave. A Muslim from Cadaado or Beledweyne is more welcome in Puntland then a gaal Puntite. Once you leave Islam, you're an outcast among Somalis so it's useless for you to talk about qabiil since you are an outcast.

@DR OSMAN left Islam and became an Atheist
If I had to choose between a gaal and a khawarij I would choose a gaal cause a khawarij is the worst amongst mankind and parts of mudug and beledweyne are occupied by al shabaab who claim they are muslim but really they are the dogs of hell.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
If I had to choose between a gaal and a khawarij I would choose a gaal cause a khawarij is the worst amongst mankind and parts of mudug and beledweyne are occupied by al shabaab who claim they are muslim but really they are the dogs of hell.
@DR OSMAN Athiest ma ah wa nin Muslim o landhere Bah dubeeys his Doing all this just to get attention...... Warya ditoore naaga xishow hadha na maqleeso

Trending