Puntland Recognizes South West As Citizens

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What is this sixir Reer SWS did on PL politicians? This can't be right, give them residential permits only not citizenship.:nahgirl:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I welcome all civilised tax payers to the blessed land of Punt.

More residents->more tax revenue-> more Puntand Government funded development projects.

I propose we send locals who don't work to South-West Somalia for cultural enrichment, they need to pick up manual labour skills and farming skills and drop the kibir.

:banderas:
Blessed?
B5D5B6EF-5840-44F5-B75E-B684065F8A39.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow you think i can get citizenship pretty please. You my reer ayeeyo as i done told you.

Mods even done deleted certain posts of me saying mj is my reer ayeeyo:damedamn: best believe i would not beg you people

@Pwyneth Galtrow you think i can get citizenship pretty please. You my reer ayeeyo as i done told you.

Mods even done deleted certain posts of me saying mj is my reer ayeeyo:damedamn: best believe i would not beg you people

Waryaa ciyaarta naga dhaaf :mjlol:

This reminds me, what is the Somali word for "sarcasm"? I need a qaamuus.

Jungle

VIP
Waryaa ciyaarta naga dhaaf :mjlol:

This reminds me, what is the Somali word for "sarcasm"? I need a qaamuus.
hoooy reer waceys, reer bicidyahaan is my mothers, mother people and she had brothers too which keeps the connection going tbh. Bless her she passed but mj&dhulos very much part of us as family :damedamn:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Damn When Did Reer Puntland Turn Racist Are Y'all Really Puntite

doctor who GIF by BBC America
Nothing to do with racism. It's all about the security and well being of your state. You can't welcome unlimited guests from everywhere and expect everything will be fine. It is very easy to predict the future of PL if things continue like this.

hoooy reer waceys, reer bicidyahaan is my mothers, mother people and she had brothers too which keeps the connection going tbh. Bless her she passed but mj&dhulos very much part of us as family :damedamn:

Oh wow, I thought you were joking, ileen reer ayeeyo baan kuu nahay. Soo dhawoow ayeeyo, dhulka waa dhulkaagi, dadkana waa dadkaagi!!

Yusuf M

PuntExit
No sixir is around here, only justice is served as per the constitution, every citizen has the right to live and invest wherever he wants to
Everyone should stay in their own land. The movement of large unlimited number of people moving to other places is not good for security. Especially in a peaceful stable region like Puntland State. Just my opinion.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Horta aren't all Somali citizen be in Puntland like how us citizens who are from Cali be in Texas?

Trending