Puntland Provides Somalia Hope. The South Provides Despair

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come on guys let talk facts. Nothing but 'events' in Somalia to prove how Good Puntland is and how Horrible the South is. This isn't about 'insulting' but just 'stating events'.

Puntland has spent 2004-2009 In Muqdisho Fighting Terrorists calling themselves Islamic Courts who were against the establishment of the Somali govt. Is Somalia position in the United Nation called 'islamic courts'? If we want to return as functioning state, the only state that is acceptable is Somalia Government. But these Hawiye 'objected' and began their little terrorist project copying the 'taliban' in Afghanistan.

After they were defeated and the Somali govt was established in Mogadishu. What did they do? The 'cayr' began 'insurgency' why? Cause they fear a Somali govt will kick them out of their southern farm lands in 'Shabellaha' and Marka and Barawe which they deem as their 'lifeline' port for Dhuosmareeb. That's the only reason Cayr is anti-govt. That is the only reason Marehan joined him as they suffer the land-lock condition of galgaduud and did a 'walalaha galgaduud pact' so Marehan captures Kismayo while Cayr focuses his efforts in Barawe/Merka. Till today you can see this clan is still anti government. Farmajo spent 2 months there, while he spends only 2 days in other regions. That is evidence where the 'problems' are. Saleban/Sacad want 'galmudug'. They left Hamar ages ago and do not have any possession in the south. They have a port in hobyo and harardheere and are not worried about a nation state.

Why can't Hawiye deal with this clan in Dhusomareeb? The same clan who refused Abdiqasim Salat government in 2000, their still the same. But back to reviewing how good PL is. We spent lives, money, effort, and 10 years on Mogadishu being a government, till today we support them to be a government in the regions also. Hawiye has spent all his time, money, effort since 91 trying to destroy puntland. Dahir Aways, Abdiqasim Salat sending Jama Ali Jama. Then Islamic courts trying to attack galkacyo. USC attacking Galkacyo. Now Terrorists in Galgala.

Let's be real and list all the events of Hawiye since 91-2019 and you will see they have been nothing but destructive to PL. While all we spend our time on is talking about how we can establish a govt for Hawiye. We are different agendas all together, you can't have these sorts of polar opposite sharing a nation, it's very difficult because their strategies are so against each other it will cause a instability reaction. The solution is only Confederation and complete 'avoidance' of each other. I don't care if the south has a govt as long as my region can progress. I don't want to waste another 30 years on failed policy.

So let's please list all events of Hawiye since 91 till now and do a Comparison for PL. We must present these findings in public forum as FACTS since they are EVENTS. We can then demonstrate a correlation of the events to determine Hawiye objective in Somalia.

STAY MAD @embarassing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sick of it, I have never seen Hawiye oo wanaag keena puntland. I saw a correlation of events that shows a complete destructive element succeeding in Hawiye and their whole policy is to murder me bruv? damnnnnnnnnnn that must be a-lot of cuqdad and shit when u assess the events of 91 till 2019 of hawiye, they have added nothing to the nation but 'xumaan' and 'dagaal'. What is wrong with them, let's hold fucking forums and just list the events on PROJECTOR before the listening crowd and date and time and say this is the EVENTS, this isn't our opinion. This is what they do. We can show the correlation has been consistently the same sxb. This clan can then be asked by the world, WHY YOU always destructive.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? lol

Your rants are boring. No one reads them.

It's to empower darods who will face u in public forum, not for hawiye, it's not like your gonna listen. I want them to pass this information to your funders, that's it, hurt hawiye since I am half hawiye and know you and u hate that, WAXAD TAHAY QOF MASEER DILAY, PUNTLAND AYAA KA MASEERTA NACALA KUGU YAAL, MASEER KU DHIMO . YOU SPENT 30 YEARS TRYING TO DESTROY US, I DONT MASEER FOR YOU, I FEEL PITY FOR U AND WANT U TO EMPOWER YOURSELF, I NEVER TRY TO DESTROY U, THERE IS NOTHING TO DESTROY WITH U, EXCEPT DAMEERO

It's to empower darods who will face u in public forum, not for hawiye, it's not like your gonna listen. I want them to pass this information to your funders, that's it, hurt hawiye since I am half hawiye and know you and u hate that, WAXAD TAHAY QOF MASEER DILAY, PUNTLAND AYAA KA MASEERTA NACALA KUGU YAAL, MASEER KU DHIMO . YOU SPENT 30 YEARS TRYING TO DESTROY US, I DONT MASEER FOR YOU, I FEEL PITY FOR U AND WANT U TO EMPOWER YOURSELF, I NEVER TRY TO DESTROY U, THERE IS NOTHING TO DESTROY WITH U, EXCEPT DAMEERO
If you dont feel maseer why do you spend your life writing delusional essays no one reads? lool

:abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sick of it, I have never seen Hawiye oo wanaag keena puntland. I saw a correlation of events that shows a complete destructive element succeeding in Hawiye and their whole policy is to murder me bruv? damnnnnnnnnnn that must be a-lot of cuqdad and shit when u assess the events of 91 till 2019 of hawiye, they have added nothing to the nation but 'xumaan' and 'dagaal'. What is wrong with them, let's hold fucking forums and just list the events on PROJECTOR before the listening crowd and date and time and say this is the EVENTS, this isn't our opinion. This is what they do. We can show the correlation has been consistently the same sxb. This clan can then be asked by the world, WHY YOU always destructive.

I don't give opinion but collect events and say DATE HERE AND TIME . I AM WESTERNER f*ck SAKES, THATS HOW WE WORK. ITS UP TO THEM TO DECIDE THE HAWIYE REASONS BEHIND THE CORRLEATION. ARE U SAYING CORRELATION OF EVENTS ISN'T AN APPLICABLE SCIENCE FOR PROBABILITY ANALYSIS

I don't give opinion but collect events and say DATE HERE AND TIME . I AM WESTERNER f*ck SAKES, THATS HOW WE WORK. ITS UP TO THEM TO DECIDE THE HAWIYE REASONS BEHIND THE CORRLEATION. ARE U SAYING CORRELATION OF EVENTS ISN'T AN APPLICABLE SCIENCE FOR PROBABILITY ANALYSIS
Loool you're not a westerner, you're a crazy fob.

Go take a shower and get some rest.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Loool you're not a westerner, you're a crazy fob.

Go take a shower and get some rest.

f*ck of nayaa all u do is report the news, never seen u provide ideas to better your people, see your brain dead, you just sit there on rewind like a damn monkey. U waiting for your MJ brains soo ma aha? me huh? never seen one hawiye thread demonstrating what they can do to better hawiye. You are built to rely on others like ghetto niggas. Even Ghetto niggas never talk about how to better themselves but wait for whites. I am your white man, you even called @Grant on me indicating you consider me on his level. I called 'sade' on you as I feel his on your level who doesn't also help provide ideas to better his people. All you hawiyes just sit there watching your people, none of u do shit wallahi in diaspora or locally. Look how powerful hodan naaleeye was. Dad dhintay ba tihin since all your used to is destroying o ther regions becuz u feel ashamed your people are dumb in the IQ

f*ck of nayaa all u do is report the news, never seen u provide ideas to better your people, see your brain dead, you just sit there on rewind like a damn monkey. U waiting for your MJ brains soo ma aha? me huh? never seen one hawiye thread demonstrating what they can do to better hawiye. You are built to rely on others like ghetto niggas. Even Ghetto niggas never talk about how to better themselves but wait for whites. I am your white man, you even called @Grant on indicating you consider me on his level. I called 'sade' on you as I feel his on your level who doesn't also help provide ideas to better his people. All you hawiyes just sit there watching your people, none of u do shit wallahi in diaspora or locally. Look how powerful hodan naaleeye was. Dad dhintay ba tihin since all your used to is destroying o ther regions becuz u feel ashamed your people are dumb in the IQ
You are delusional, get well soon brother.

You need to get a grip on reality.

Fat pirate

Observer
I bet you he's middle aged man
He is, he posted his pic on his soundcloud podcast - he looks like he sounds and writes loool.

It's all good though, once he mentioned he has bipolar you gotta let him of the hook, even when he is out of control and being hella rude it's all love akh.

I had close friend at uni who had bipolar so I understand the up n downs, he just needs to cool it down with the insults towards this sis.

Trending