Puntland Presidentual Guard Capture NISA Thugs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo it's over now, ceel-waaq MPs have been sworn in at mogadishu. Farmajo sent some NISA thugs and they were captured by PL presidential guard.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deni has the PL/JL/SL votes in the bag now. Ceelwaaq has been secured.

Farmajo has South West secured.

HAGS as usual are disorganized and running multiple candidates which means the hag vote will be 'split' between many runners with no-one securing a majority, they will disappear round 1. I hope HAGS wisen up in round two and vote for DENI and not Farmajo. This election won't reach round 3 even unless HAG unite behind one 'hag candidate' and direct their vote towards that candidate, which as we know won't happen.

HG is fielding Rooble, Abdishakur Warsame, Xaaf
Abgal is fielding Sharif and HSM
Murusade is fielding Kheyre.

As u can see that means hag votes will break up in round 1, hsm/sharif will only get abgaal vote, hg will be split with cayr voting abdishakur and xaaf n rooble is another problem. Then murusade will throw their vote on kheyre. Each of these candidates will secure less then 15 each and not able to move onto round 2.

Deni should only promise prime ministership in round 2 to the opposing candidate of farmajo choice of PM in round 2.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That SL troll Mahdi Guuleed has a section of Somaliland voting for Farmajo but Deni is building up Hashi who has a larger bloc under him. If he wins the upper house speaker role, things are going according to Deni plan.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Deni has the PL/JL/SL votes in the bag now. Ceelwaaq has been secured.

Farmajo has South West secured.

HAGS as usual are disorganized and running multiple candidates which means the hag vote will be 'split' between many runners with no-one securing a majority, they will disappear round 1. I hope HAGS wisen up in round two and vote for DENI and not Farmajo. This election won't reach round 3 even unless HAG unite behind one 'hag candidate' and direct their vote towards that candidate, which as we know won't happen.

HG is fielding Rooble, Abdishakur Warsame, Xaaf
Abgal is fielding Sharif and HSM
Murusade is fielding Kheyre.

As u can see that means hag votes will break up in round 1, hsm/sharif will only get abgaal vote, hg will be split with cayr voting abdishakur and xaaf n rooble is another problem. Then murusade will throw their vote on kheyre. Each of these candidates will secure less then 15 each and not able to move onto round 2.

Deni should only promise prime ministership in round 2 to the opposing candidate of farmajo choice of PM in round 2.
HG will back AAW. Roble is supporting him. (Xaaf isn’t a serious candidate come on). AAW has HG big business backing him.

Top Hawiye candidate (between AAW/HSM/Shariif) will get eventual support after others drop out. Then we’ll see who’s the best placed to beat Farmaajo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HG will back AAW. Roble is supporting him. (Xaaf isn’t a serious candidate come on). AAW has HG big business backing him.

Top Hawiye candidate (between AAW/HSM/Shariif) will get eventual support after others drop out. Then we’ll see who’s the best placed to beat Farmaajo.

HG has like 12 seats only, like I said, even that is split between sacad n cayr voting two ways, meaning they won't get more then 6 MPS each. You need at least 30 n more to move into round 2. Then u got abgaal in same situation. Wacaysle 3 mps for HSM, Harti abgaal 3 mps for sharif, they have only 12 also. Murusade 9 seats will go to kheyre.

I don't predict HAGS will pass round 1, to pass round 1 'hal niin soo dhista' and secure the HAG bloc completely, there is simply no other way around it.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Dani radiyallahu canhu will be the new president
0A4D6636-A1C3-4172-AAE8-8F3B3B7DCA3B.jpeg

I hope this is true , always thought rooble and the rest of HG will be backing abdikariim , AAW lowkeys has alot of the youth and women support and I know he will be the best candidate for 1p1v

Trending

Latest posts