Puntland Presidential elections In 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I want someone who will move us forward. You and I are on the same page walaalo so there is no point going around in circle. I never said we should elect someone because they are minority. I want us to give others a fare share and only way it'll happen is through 1man1vote.

"Like I said, let them present a viable alternative. Someone with the necessary background to gain the trust of all Puntlanders. " This I agree with.

Baayo, they are given a fair shot but they are the ones who do not run for the presidency. They all line up to be VP or speaker of the house. What are we supposed to do about that?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Out of all the President's Puntland has had, Cadde (aun) was the weakest politically and security wise.
I'd say Cabdiweli but we all got our different stances and the respect for our different opinions is what makes us Strong as a Nation

Although i rather see a non MJ on the seat the problem is MJs and dashishle
This is what I meant. Are there any viable candidates from these communities? We need names. I supported Faroole against Gaas, even though my subclan was against Faroole. I supported Abdullahi Yusuf (aun) against Jama Ali Jama, even though the latter is from my clan. I thought Adde Muse ( aun) was a weak President, even though he is from my subclan. Some can't look beyond Mohamud Saleeban and it's unfortunate that some MS themselves are now buying into this propaganda when it's non-MS who are electing these men.

Frustrating huh..at least in gone by years we had someone as a prime minister in xamar and being groomed for puntland seat..now we don' even have that..

The horizon is empty unless someone comes from nowhere

Duchess

VIP
I'd say Cabdiweli but we all got our different stances and the respect for our different opinions is what makes us Strong as a Nation

As much as I dislike Gaas, he is no doubt the President of development. He would have my full support if he kept his promise about one man, one vote. It was the main reason he won over Faroole.

Frustrating huh..at least in gone by years we had someone as a prime minister in xamar and being groomed for puntland seat..now we don' even have that..

The horizon is empty unless someone comes from nowhere

I hope nobody mentions Ali Haji. The day that terrorist is elected is the day I give up on Puntland.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
As much as I dislike Gaas, he is no doubt the President of development. He would have my full support if he kept his promise about one man, one vote. It was the main reason he won over Faroole.

I hope nobody mentions Ali Haji. The day that terrorist is elected is the day I give up on Puntland.
I supported Ali Haji , I wanted him to prezo (not coz he' from my sub sub subclan but because he's so clean and corruption free

I don't like Cali xaji.. he comes across as someone who priorities his agenda..

My feelings..I would choose Camey over all the current reer puntland..

One he knows how to talk
2 he has been with puntland through thick and thin and he is generally politically savv man and would stamp his mark on puntland..he is respected by all..

I honestly believe he portrays the best leadership attributes of any official right now

Duchess

VIP
I supported Ali Haji , I wanted him to prezo (not coz he' from my sub sub subclan but because he's so clean and corruption free

Clean?? Do you know he was a member of Al Itihaad and fought against the SSDF?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I don't like Cali xaji.. he comes across as someone who priorities his agenda..

My feelings..I would choose Camey over all the current reer puntland..

One he knows how to talk
2 he has been with puntland through thick and thin and he is generally politically savv man and would stamp his mark on puntland..he is respected by all..

I honestly believe he portrays the best leadership attributes of any official right now
Cameys a calm guy but he has a tendency to defy his leader

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Walaalo we both know how these men were chosen. Not for their merits and what they have done in the past. Lacag baa meesha ka hadasha and who you can influence. Maxaamuud Saleeban baan ahay anigu and I'm telling you is time we gave others chance. Haven't we been promoting people based on their clan past 18 years? All I said was let's give others chance.
Give them a chance? What are they bringing to the table, it's like black folks always blaming the bad white man for their lack of ambitions. MS is always blamed because others lack ambition and they're not trying hard enough to get the position. Let's be real, they want their cake and eat it too while blaming MS.

Duchess

VIP
People change he was a radical but now he's moderate and he' still religious

People don't change. He turned against his people at their most weakest point and you expect us to trust him to have Puntland's best interest at heart?! He's lucky he's not rotting in a jail cell for his crimes.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
If his leader is not worthy of being a leader can you blame him..

Gaas is a glorified project manager..he let me down too many times, and he is quit inconsistent with his decision making..
As my posts before have shown I'm AntiGas but the thing is Siding with a non Puntlander against the President is treason

Status
Not open for further replies.