Puntland Presidential Candidate Enters With A Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's be real, candidates run on 'local' politics at the time and right now 'galgala, somaliland, galmudug' and all that mess means it's a race for 'generals' or people with military background, this election. Baahida malinta jira ayaa 'determination' ku sameeyo which 'class' of candidates will win the election. Puntland politicians are based on 'classes' some are 'business background' some are 'security background' some are 'political background' or some are 'general occupations' like professors, engineers, economists, etc.

This election is for 'generals' the rest are just lying to themselves, ma jiro baahi economy manta, waa jira baahi siyasadeed dhinaca heeshish federalism(but there is no seasoned politician among the candidates who can bring a settlement on federalism, resource sharing, power sharing and key topics that are still un-settled)

The rest you see are general occupation candidates like professors, economists, engineers, business men, etc so they are just wasting their time. Mana jiro baahi dhinaca 'international contacts' either like asad diyano is running on which is 'I have american friends' thru PIS who can influence American politicians, ma jiro baahi dibadeed manta.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anyone can become an engineer, economist, business men, puntland waa ka buuxa gudo iyo dibed dee kuwasi, their low class candidates. The prime candidates waa kuwa meel sare ka gaadhay ciidanka ama siyasada oo aan umadaha kale ka gaadhin. Basically Seasoned Generals or Seasoned Diplomats from Siyad barre Era or saxibo badan ku leh gudaha Somalia like my Father who is a seasoned diplomat.

My father is clear hadi puntland diplomatkooda horey soo noqdan they are the only class of politicians oo meel sare ka gaadhay siyasada oo saxibo badan somalia ku leh oo misaan wayn gudaha beeshooda ku haysto they are the only ones who can threaten the general or security background candidates. The rest my dad is just a joke, 30 ha gaadhane ama 100 musharax, ma gaban 'misaan' dhinaca occupationkooda according to my father

waraabe

Your superior
I thought the only tank puntland had was captured by Somaliland.

These snake oil salesmen are selling dreams to the poor people of puntland. They won’t grt anything back from Somaliland, if they try to start anything with galmudug they will get humiliated. Best to focus on the puntland terror problem and cleaning the mountains

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

These snake oil salesmen are selling dreams to the poor people of puntland. They won’t grt anything back from Somaliland, if they try to start anything with galmudug they will get humiliated. Best to focus on the puntland terror problem and cleaning the mountains

Heaps of tanks in mudug, there is so many bases like xero darawish, xero siinay, xero godad, xero airport, possibly 50 or more is my assumption but their rusty now from siyad era, but we upgraded to new tools thru UAE and PIS americans, plus the PMPF the coastguards have attack helicopters which I read is 5 in bari with 2 in Bandar Ziyada Base. We are doing fine, worry about yourself

waraabe

Your superior
Heaps of tanks in mudug, there is so many bases like xero darawish, xero siinay, xero godad, xero airport, possibly 50 or more is my assumption but their rusty now from siyad era, but we upgraded to new tools thru UAE and PIS americans, plus the PMPF the coastguards have attack helicopters which I read is 5 in bari with 2 in Bandar Ziyada Base. We are doing fine, worry about yourself
Punan!a has Attack helicopters :faysalwtf::russ:

What about nukes, fighter jets and intercontinental missiles, I am sure puntland has them too :drakelaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

If there is anything puntland has and is awashed with is 'weaponry' from siyad era about 50 or so tanks in mudug, bm21s, bebe, you name it. They have all the old soviet gear. Bosaso has the new UAE and PIS gear though thru American funding and Dubai Funding. This includes attack aircrafts and attack helicopters. Then we have Ali Saleban gun smugglers who have yemeni market who bring in small arms but high quality with scopes and stuff from what I saw in security council reports.

Puntland is awashed in Military, Somaliland is a joke in all honesty. Plus the tank that was captured, goes str8 to dhulbahante territory, your ass is sent back after used by dhulbahante as back-up to burco, your like little kastumo la soo xirto, ka bacdi loo celiyo burco.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

What about nukes, fighter jets and intercontinental missiles, I am sure puntland has them too :drakelaugh:

Wanna see the pictures of the attack helicopter with Puntland commander in there with machine guns loaded on it? They load machine guns on technicals, boats, you think they don't load it on their helicopters?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The dhulbahante use your boys to die for them while preserving their boys. Adaa front lineka lagu gabta mar walbo like a nacas qaad cune, dying for another tribe like a gun gun dhalay oo tusaale uu ah inaad nasab ahayn because it's so embarassing dying for another clan wars. But we thank dhulbahante bringing SNM to the front-line, we love killing you because your not nasab habush ba tahay oo harami ah your cancelled from all arab history hence your name never found in arabian pennisula.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@waraabe we don't consider you somalian, your habuush, its like killing oromo for us when we see, we love to see you on the field, because we know your teachers are oromos and look at all the land they lost to somalis, we know we can scare you because your oromo teachers are born to lose to somalis and thats who u seek education from, losers in wars because your habushi mother.

HY isn't in the war anyways, never was, we never capture them. Sacad muse is settled clan today in hargeisa and gabiley, they have no reer miyi to source, hence low numbers in the battlefield. It's a habushi killing field, good job magaade clans who are possibly plotting to kill habar jeclo off while habar jeclo is plotting to spli magaade up into jeegaan and HY. But what counts at the end of day is who bodies are on the field and it's always HJ

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
then you should love me since you worship xabashi and even invited their army into somalia few times. :gaasdrink:

I didn't invite Oromo but Tigray who are subjects of 'jabartis' in Eritrea who teaches them the 'truth' of Somalis and to worship Somalis. We don't bring Amhara or Oromo who are one and the same people today oo is dhex galeen ok. Oromo is just a slave of Amhaar and why we call them HABUSH and not oromo ma kala qaadno amhaarku iyo adoonkisa sheekadasi igala tag waryaa, somalis are smarter then you ok. Oromo is AMHAAR he is a slave and a slave is no different to his MASTER and considered the same RACE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@waraabe are you even Muslim? What did the prophet say about 'tigray' who welcomed in as refugees the early muslims? we must protect them and form alliances only with that part of ethiopia, where do you think Jabartis reside? In Eritrea and Tigray, we are not allowed to form any friendship with Amharo iyo Oromo oo hada is kala qaadayo lakin hal umaad waagi hore loo arki jiray because One is a master jew solomonic race and the other is his african slave subject. We adhere to former rules of race allocation in Somalia, we don't consider Oromo any different to Amhara, it's one and the same to us, their heavily interbreed and have 'abti abti' alliances with JEWS solomon and sheba. Sheba being the local ethiopian oromo who fucked solomon jewish ass and created these half breed jewish amhara who now enslave their african pets the oromo.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe are you even Muslim? What did the prophet say about 'tigray' who welcomed in as refugees the early muslims? we must protect them and form alliances only with that part of ethiopia, where do you think Jabartis reside? In Eritrea and Tigray, we are not allowed to form any friendship with Amharo iyo Oromo oo hada is kala qaadayo lakin hal umaad waagi hore loo arki jiray because One is a master jew solomonic race and the other is his african slave subject. We adhere to former rules of race allocation in Somalia, we don't consider Oromo any different to Amhara, it's one and the same to us, their heavily interbreed and have 'abti abti' alliances with JEWS solomon and sheba. Sheba being the local ethiopian oromo who fucked solomon jewish ass and created these half breed jewish amhara who now enslave their african pets the oromo.

brada that is a nice paragraph but can you tell me why mj invited ethiopian troops to kill somali muslims?surely you cant tell us you hate habashis but darod are always inviting them into somalia to fight other tribes, just now mx is using ethiopia to fight hg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
brada that is a nice paragraph but can you tell me why mj invited ethiopian troops to kill somali muslims?surely you cant tell us you hate habashis but darod are always inviting them into somalia to fight other tribes, just now mx is using ethiopia to fight hg

Tigray is not habashi, Meles is Tigray. Meles was hosted by Siyad Barre as they know Tigray are the real ethiopians who welcomed the prophet refugees as asylum seekers, remember Ethiopia meel kale ay ka gali kareen ma jiro except 'tigray' assab port the early refugees from Mecca who came on Boats and it was Tigray population who said 'reside here' and we will protect you. Negashi is buried in Tigray land, not Amhara land. f*ck off waryaa saying Tigray is Habashi you will be called a KAFFIR by islamic ulama if you dare say such a thing and proof your not a muslim but an OROMO AGENT the slave sheba oo solomon wastaye oo amhara half jew half oromo soo saartay.

HABASHI IS OROMO AND AMHARA ONLY. NOT TIGRAY. GET IT THRU YOUR THICK HEAD WARYAA AMA GAALNIMO KU SUGAYSO AS YOU BREAK THE HADITH COMMANDMENT TO PROTECT ETHIOPIA WHICH IS PROTECT ERITREA AND TIGRAY REGION AND NAGASHI LAND AND PEOPLE. U MUST KILL ONLY OROMO AND AMHARA NOONE ELSE IN ETHIOPIA BUT U REFUSE TOO WHY WARYAA, I LOVE KILLING OROMO LOOK HOW MUCH DAROD LAND WE TOOK FROM OROMO AS WE PUSHED THEM FURTHER INTO AMHARA TERRITORY.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at @Kingcobra an Issa and how he delights when he hears a Somali kills an Oromo, he doesn't care what tribe they are, because this is 'Somali Xeer' to kill these amhara slave subjects because they use oromo to penetrate Somalis to change us to slaves of Amhara. Look how much land darod took from oromo and all their towns still resemble oromo names.

It's a Somali thing to Hate Oromo sxb, it's the one key defining thing to be a SOMALI is the hate for Oromo because their just little agents of Amhara since their slaves of Amhara. Remember Ahmed Gurey how we went and killed Amhara and Oromo. War ninkani SNMKAN ah wax uu sheeg adigu @Kingcobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending