Puntland President defends tenants of Federalism says no to unified country wide exams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland has the right man in charge who knows what he's doing.

The Federal Education Minister came on TV and criticised Puntland for refusing unified country wide exams held by his Ministry.

President Deni rebuffed him and told him that the federal structure allows for provisions whereby State's can hold and manage their own education affairs.

President Deni a distinguished and proven father of education of Puntland and NGO that paid tuition fees for thousand of pupils in Puntland with a sound understanding how federalism works clearly highlighted that the Federal Mister is acting like the country was using a unitary system.

We are in good hands. Puntland will progress the glorious 2009-2014 is back.

A Puntland to reckon with that knows its worth and standing.

President Deni reminded Federal Education Minister that it was Puntland who set up the Federal structure .

He also said people don't know how it works and that they handed over four issues to the FGS.

Currency, Foreign affairs and Defence amongst them.

Boqor indeed it is one of the provisions the Federal Charter reserves for the States.

Godax hands off! Somalia is not in a unitary system.

Farm

VIP
Why would Puntland who has a better education system than Ugandishu accept Ugandishu’s subpar education system?

What will they teach us how to make bombs?

Farm we should all be outraged. I am consoled by having adequate and competent leadership in place who will not forsake our right.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is the right response, States polices override Federal policies here in the USA.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I support this..currency,foreign affairs,defense and immigration and border control should be responsibility of the Feds anything else the states should be responsible

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Just don't shed any crocodile tears when your pupils are looked over for scholarships :manny:

Just don't shed any crocodile tears when your pupils are looked over for scholarships :manny:

you must be mentally retarded if you think xamar gives or wil give any scholarship to the states

xamar sells it to her highest bidders, i remember the scholarships the Turks gave was sold to somali kids from the west who weeks before were bought somali passports by their parents meaning the less well of reer somali kids did not go to turkey as the those born in the west had more bribe money to buy off the scholarship,

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
you must be mentally retarded if you think xamar gives or wil give any scholarship to the states

xamar sells it to her highest bidders, i remember the scholarships the Turks gave was sold to somali kids from the west who weeks before were bought somali passports by their parents meaning the less well of reer somali kids did not go to turkey as the those born in the west had more bribe money to buy off the scholarship,

Why would a kid raised in the West go to Turkey for a degree :mjlol::mjlol:

Waar sxb i implore you to keep quiet lest you keep the doqon Ogaden stereotype alive:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
I support this..currency,foreign affairs,defense and immigration and border control should be responsibility of the Feds anything else the states should be responsible
immigration and border control is done by the states in America and sometimes even cities who override their states (sanctuary cities)

Shaolin23

immigration and border control is done by the states in America and sometimes even cities who override their states (sanctuary cities)
Wtf are you talking about man? have you ever heard of Department of Homeland Security and US customs and border protection these agencies are federal :ohlord:

Tukraq

VIP
Wtf are you talking about man? have you ever heard of Department of Homeland Security and US customs and border protection these agencies are federal :ohlord:
those agencies are meaningless if the states or even cities don't want to follow them for example sanctuary cities, this is because states and cities have there own right that the feds and hinder, for example where I live in Seattle were a sanctuary city so ICE isn't allowed to come

Shaolin23

those agencies are meaningless if the states or even cities don't want to follow them for example sanctuary cities, this is because states and cities have there own right that the feds and hinder, for example where I live in Seattle were a sanctuary city so ICE isn't allowed to come
No they can’t just disobey a federal order they will be taken to court and the decision will be made there as to who is right don’t make it seem like the states can just say f*ck off to the Feds in any manner the US has checks and balance so it won’t fall into anarchy they must follow the constitution the law of the land

Tukraq

VIP
No they can’t just disobey a federal order they will be taken to court and the decision will be made there as to who is right don’t make it seem like the states can just say f*ck off to the Feds in any manner the US has checks and balance so it won’t fall into anarchy they must follow the constitution the law of the land
they can say f*ck off to the feds which is why Seattle is a sanctuary city and California is a sanctuary state feds can't come in and take the illegal immigrants because the states don't comply with ICE, the thing is the feds aren't more powerful than the states according to the constitution which is why the feds have basically no power over the states especially in upholding federal laws which the states can flat out refuse i.e. marijuana laws

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

If the Somali gov is granted scholarships, that is foreign aid. The government has a responsibility to distribute foreign aid equally to all citizens regardless of where they live.

You, obviously, are a retard; so here is an analogy:
The FGS recieves food aid from China. There is a famine going in SWS. The FGS refuses to distribute the food in SWS, because SWS has agricultural policies that it disagrees with.

Maamul Gobleeds get scholarships. @Teeri-Alpha no need to come swinging in sxb

saxib, i know families from Uk who bribed to buy the turkish scholarship from xamar officals meaning the real maskin kids in xamar who were raised in war did not get the chance to go,

the somali families simply purchased somali passports in xamar, the brokers made big bucks, they do not mined,

in fact cabdi iley has done more for somalis when it comes to university places than any somali president,

cabdi iley had a rule which is still here and was made by ahmed makahil the reer amadin reer cabdulle presdeint, 20% of all univerty places goes to kids from puntland, jubaland, jdabouti, somalialand, xamar, central somalia and nfd

this man cabdi iley did more for somali kids education acrtoss east africa,

my brother was offered a place as mum wanted him out of england due to massive knife attacks, sure he was offered a uni place in jigjiga and a ethiopian passport even though he is bron in london, he did not go but uncle cabdi iley covered the food, housing and study of all kids from somalia, nfd, djabouti, 1dooristan

i alwasy wondered why ogadens were giving places to puntland and hawiye and 1doors, they will nnever give us a cup of water, waa jewish end of day,

so it was infromed to me by an ogaden, who told me one day they may go back to become part of their governemnt officials, educated elite and we want influence in the long term, so the ogadens were doing this like the Russians and English and Americans did by sending and educating potential future leaders,

so the caghdeer told me they will have our software in their heads, it was altruism mixed with pragmatism, long term thinking, its easier to get an educated 1door you infleunce in his home land to support your aims than killign them, though if it was not for islam killing them is my preferred option, but my Race the Ogadeni is sometimes too kind,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts