Puntland Powersharing Reality Talk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Every guy cries Majerten or Maxamud Saleban rules PL, no self criticism or impartiality at all but the 'blame game'. It's funny you guys want 'freebies' I noticed 'Booli qaran' style huh? There is no freebies in life, when you got for a job interview, you need to compete right? well the same goes any political position. You need to cut alliances, analyze other candidate alliance, work out your funding source local or foreign, work out which sector or region of parliament has the best 'return' in terms of votes. You need to know clearly which clans are just 'lalush clans' and which clans are 'puntites' first and which clans are 'my tuulo and reer' above anything. You will speak to each using their interest dee. U need to go their districts during the campaign and actually listen to what their priorities are and then you need to go to parliament and 'research the background' of each MP and his agenda.

You need to formulate a plan and strategy and team and begin executing. Other PL clans are not stripped of power. PL parliament decides all positions in government be it president, speaker, and VP. We don't have a executive function that is 50/50 power sharing like a prime minister system and president. It's a full presidential system. So know what role you want in PL before you even attempt to run.

PL powersharing is not disadvantaging any clans since it based on 'constituency' and not 'clan' like the horrendous 4.5 garbage in hamar. Dhulbahante have 17 MP(Sool, Parts Sanaag, Cayn), Warsangeli 9(eastern sanaag). Leelkase Has 3 MP(Garsoor, galdogob). That's a whooping 45% of parliamentary power. This isn't even including Dashishe either which will give you guys 50% of Parliament power. You don't seem form to blocs and break up the MJ bloc which is quite easy to break up as each sub-clan will take care of his interest. There is no Majertenimo in Politics, it's just extended family nothing else, in-fact all darod are extended family at one point or another.

The Aim in PL is simple well in this current PL, each clan wants to empower his clan into ministries and thru that benefit clan members or their districts. That's it, it's not about hatred for anyone at all. Yes their is personal interests like people who want to show off, some who want to develop a resume, some who want to 'steal funds' or allocate it to family or clan friendly businesses. Unfortunately this is the truth in PL and it's not perfect system and it's not perfect govt culture either.

But I am sick of Non Maxamud Saleban blaming all their faults at us. It's a bloody cheap shot. Go to Ali Saleban, Osman, Issa, Omar districts and break up the union of 12 MPs they have, work over the clans who are also frustrated at the status quo like Ali Saleban/Siwaqroon/Ali Jabrahil. It's up to you to figure out how to break up MJ bloc vote while enpowering your own bloc vote. It's up to you create ties locally or foreign wise for funding thru connections of your diaspora business or people who have a historical presence in those oil rich countries.

I feel like opening a political school for non maxamud saleban clans, it's like they need to be taught how to work within the system,rather then crying the same old 'waan ka tagayna puntland' hamar ayaa aadayna kkkk oo hamar maxaa yaalo burbur mooye kkkk orodo ku biir waryaa yaa ku cabsi gelin kkkkk.

Do you deny that qabyaalad and corruption are major themes in somali politics across the whole country (SL included)?

We all know that people in general would rather see their clansmen who lines his pockets with money in a position of power than a statesman who will benefit everyone. Going off your posts I'd say you belong to the former.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do you deny that qabyaalad and corruption are major themes in somali politics across the whole country (SL included)?

We all know that people in general would rather see their clansmen who lines his pockets with money in a position of power than a statesman who will benefit everyone. Going off your posts I'd say you belong to the former.

Notice how these non maxamud saleban clans don't respond, they live in denial and want 'special status' or some sort of minority right bullshit. African Americans use this tactic a-lot on the white American majority. Why aren't these non maxamud saleban answering any of my points, you see it's fiction their garbage of maxamud saleban owns PL.

Maxamud Saleban owns PL cuz you guys are to dumb to figure out how to compete. Maxamud Saleban has like what 12 seats. 5 Issa. 4 Omar. 3 Osman. 1 rotating in nugaal with bah dubays and reer omar. That will not give them a Majority vote. Why blame us? Dhulbahante is lalush clan they just want money to split with their garaad and the mp, their not here for Puntland interest nor their own district interest except some sub sub sub clans but generally it's who pays them the most they go for. Warsangeli is a little different who want to empower 'makhir', like Makhir University Project, they want projects this clan nothing else. Dashishe I don't know yet, their very quiet,

Gee Ali Saleban have different interest but it seems to be 'copy' Bah Dir so you just examine Bah Dir and see what he has and you know Ali Saleman wants to copy it so sell him a PMPF or whatever. Clans in PL are not sophisticated bro they are easy to analyze you can figure it out in 2 seconds their interests if you spend a bit time 'touring' the place. Then it's just the 'personal' agenda and grudges of certain individuals u need to study thru their 'history' by asking their clans-men the quality of the person or MP and his views and agendas be it clan centric, personal centric, or puntite centeric, national centric like some are true wadanis who want PL to be an example for Somalia so Somalia can recover and come to PL for that purpose they see it as a vehicle to recover Somalia cuz hawiye are little jealous ppl. Your done in PL circles. Hamar circles is vastly different game and then I consult my abtiyaal, ayeeyaal.

@sanger are you maxamud saleban? are u sick of the blame game from non maxamud saleban?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Notice how these non maxamud saleban clans don't respond, they live in denial and want 'special status' or some sort of minority right bullshit. African Americans use this tactic a-lot on the white American majority. Why aren't these non maxamud saleban answering any of my points, you see it's fiction their garbage of maxamud saleban owns PL.

Maxamud Saleban owns PL cuz you guys are to dumb to figure out how to compete. Maxamud Saleban has like what 12 seats. 5 Issa. 4 Omar. 3 Osman. 1 rotating in nugaal with bah dubays and reer omar. That will not give them a Majority vote. Why blame us? Dhulbahante is lalush clan, their not here for puntland interest but who pays them the most. Warsangeli is a little different who want to empower 'makhir'.

Gee Ali Saleban might have different interest but it seems to 'copy' Osman Mahmoud so you just examine Bah Dir and see what he has and you know Ali Saleman wants to copy it so sell him a PMPF or whatever. PL clans are easy to analyze you can figure it out in 2 seconds their interests if you spend a bit time 'touring' the place.

@sanger are you maxamud saleban? are u sick of the blame game from non maxamud saleban?
I dare you to stop mentioning calisaleebaan just for one day. I know itโ€™s hard but just try.

Maxamud Saleban owns PL cuz you guys are to dumb to figure out how to compete. Maxamud Saleban has like what 12 seats. 5 Issa. 4 Omar. 3 Osman. 1 rotating in nugaal with bah dubays and reer omar. That will not give them a Majority vote. Why blame us? Dhulbahante is lalush clan, their not here for puntland interest but who pays them the most. Warsangeli is a little different who want to empower 'makhir'.

Gee Ali Saleban might have different interest but it seems to 'copy' Osman Mahmoud so you just examine Bah Dir and see what he has and you know Ali Saleman wants to copy it so sell him a PMPF or whatever. PL clans are easy to analyze you can figure it out in 2 seconds their interests if you spend a bit time 'touring' the place.

I'm not Maxmuud Salebaan though.

I'm one of these people you are taking the mick out of. I know you are just stirring the pot with this post.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@sanger Want to know a secret bro? I am not iska-dhal dee, hal meel kuma xirni. I can navigate thru politics using clan ties in Hamar with my reer ayeeyo who are abgaal and reer abti who are murusade but also Garowe cuz of my parents and their parents are pretty well known in both hamar and Garowe, so I can pull in the Issa Mahmoud but also pull in Osman Mahmoud thru clan links.

All I need to do is develop my own career and skills, I got no concern Hence I got not much to lose by being impartial and honest and want the best for all not for myself, cause I already am set up no matter how much these iska-dhal hate me @Gibiin-Udug I can eat anywhere dee, I am not comprimisable at all nor is there a conflict of interest really.

I know how politics work. Set up a diaspora plus local team. Begin working out policies and agenda to unify it so we create a Plaform, begin opposition at least a year in advance to get your name and team out there on TV. Begin dividing up your ministries in your team. Ensure the team u have has 'good link' or 'pull power with their district or clan'. Invade the Parliament and assess the following.

1. Who are just money hungry clans and it's usually dhulbahante so dedicate a big portion of my local and foreign funding to Dhulos since they got 17 seats.

2. Assess who is 'my district' clan like Makhir, they love projects like makhir university or badhan road, so u need to figure out another project capacity injection to take them to the next level

3. Break up the MJ bloc which is very disunited on the ground. I know 'Secure Muse suldan' as they are our ally in Osman Mahmoud. Speak to Bah Yacqoub. I wud probably avoid Bah dirooble due to history.

4. I wud target Ali Saleman by assessing Bah Dir and say this is your guarantee. Plus this clan as much as they put on political face are really concerned about port matters and logistics with Oman and contracts and awards lol

5. I would promise Issa Mahmoud that I am Bah Dubays we share 150 year history and we are your favorite osman mahmoud clan. Remind them of my awooweyaal name and isimo and nabadoono of their clans who attended his burial. I will remind them Garowe is my home, casimada mooye meel kale la dhisayo ma jire kkkkk waa dhulkaygi awoowe.

6. Assess MP history by reviewing who they are from their 'clansmen' and why they were selected, their agenda. Some are clearly clueless and just here for my clan has a seat kkkk, some are actually there so they get 'laluush' when passing legislation especially over 'important' stuff. Some are there for personal reasons like grudges against others.

Puntland politics is quite simple and not as sophisticated as the western world which is quite tough in all honesty with such an 'educated' and 'high iq' population. Your talking 67 here. Your talking 100 in the west. I mean gee guy. Forget Ashkenazi Jews thats 120 kkkkkkkk.

I can enter Hamar after I finish my term and then say to my abtiyaal and reer ayeeyo let's sit down and work out the future of hamar, I will sincerely try to organize them like other clans in Somalia, so they can start playing a leading role as the capital and not this role of 'isku dir' which is so old the people spot it a mile away. I will isolate SADE completely and say look at 'gedo' hadu axsan idin so wado, sidasi uma eekateen dhulkisa and show them futuh al habash he was always the poorest among us and migrates to hamar and kismayo and other cities like beggar. His now in ogadeniya begging and kenya. Wa inkaaran yahay dee, maxaa idin daba dhigay xaarka daaarood

@sanger Want to know a secret bro? I am not iska-dhal dee, hal meel kuma xirni. I can navigate thru politics using clan ties in Hamar with my reer ayeeyo who are abgaal and reer abti who are murusade but also Garowe cuz of my parents and their parents are pretty well known in both hamar and Garowe, so I can pull in the Issa Mahmoud but also pull in Osman Mahmoud thru clan links.

All I need to do is develop my own career and skills, I got no concern Hence I got not much to lose by being impartial and honest and want the best for all not for myself, cause I already am set up no matter how much these iska-dhal hate me @Gibiin-Udug I can eat anywhere dee, I am not comprimisable at all nor is there a conflict of interest really.

I know how politics work. Set up a diaspora plus local team. Begin working out policies and agenda to unify it so we create a Plaform, begin opposition at least a year in advance to get your name and team out there on TV. Begin dividing up your ministries in your team. Ensure the team u have has 'good link' or 'pull power with their district or clan'. Invade the Parliament and assess the following.

1. Who are just money hungry clans and it's usually dhulbahante so dedicate a big portion of my local and foreign funding to Dhulos since they got 17 seats.

2. Assess who is 'my district' clan like Makhir, they love projects like makhir university or badhan road, so u need to figure out another project capacity injection to take them to the next level

3. Break up the MJ bloc which is very disunited on the ground. I know 'Secure Muse suldan' as they are our ally in Osman Mahmoud. Speak to Bah Yacqoub. I wud probably avoid Bah dirooble due to history.

4. I wud target Ali Saleman by assessing Bah Dir and say this is your guarantee. Plus this clan as much as they put on political face are really concerned about port matters and logistics with Oman and contracts and awards lol

5. I would promise Issa Mahmoud that I am Bah Dubays we share 150 year history and we are your favorite osman mahmoud clan. Remind them of my awooweyaal name and isimo and nabadoono of their clans who attended his burial. I will remind them Garowe is my home, casimada mooye meel kale la dhisayo ma jire kkkkk waa dhulkaygi awoowe.

6. Assess MP history by reviewing who they are from their 'clansmen' and why they were selected, their agenda. Some are clearly clueless and just here for my clan has a seat kkkk, some are actually there so they get 'laluush' when passing legislation especially over 'important' stuff. Some are there for personal reasons like grudges against others.

Puntland politics is quite simple and not as sophisticated as the western world which is quite tough in all honesty with such an 'educated' and 'high iq' population. Your talking 67 here. Your talking 100 in the west. I mean gee guy. Forget Ashkenazi Jews thats 120 kkkkkkkk.

I can enter Hamar after I finish my term and then say to my abtiyaal and reer ayeeyo let's sit down and work out the future of hamar, I will sincerely try to organize them like other clans in Somalia, so they can start playing a leading role as the capital and not this role of 'isku dir' which is so old the people spot it a mile away. I will isolate SADE completely and say look at 'gedo' hadu axsan idin so wado, sidasi uma eekateen dhulkisa and show them futuh al habash he was always the poorest among us and migrates to hamar and kismayo and other cities like beggar. His now in ogadeniya begging and kenya. Wa inkaaran yahay dee, maxaa idin daba dhigay xaarka daaarood

You have a very simplistic understanding of everything. That's all I can say.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have a very simplistic understanding of everything. That's all I can say.

Well Somalia is simplistic 67 dee, hence my politics must be simplistic or else complex 100 IQ or Ashkenazi type of intellect will not sit well as they cannot grasp content at such level. U will fail with 100 IQ politics in Somalia or 120 Ashkenazi. U need to speak at 67 IQ level and win them over, hence why I can march into power, while all your complex shit won't win any hearts in parliament

Trending