Puntland Population Registrar (Garowe) Officially Opens

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is badly needed. We need to verify people who live in Puntland. We need to give people birth certificates at hospitals, we need to give death certificates when people die, marriage certificates. We need to roll out they're ID cards be it school ID for youth, Driver licenses for drivers, proof of age card if they are unemployed and don't go to school.

This has to be set up as a living 'archive' or database that continously grows with new births, deaths, and marriages. Then we need to do a census every 5 years to see our growth or declines and the data will be available through Puntland registrar. Statistics is impossible without data, all we use as data is 'sample data' of a small segment which doesn't give accurate information.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I also must add where is our governance department, isn't the government responsibility to lay down regulations and standards on the private market. I don't see a department talking about what the road standards, lane markings, road quality must be in different projects.

For example interstate highways what sort of road quality, materials, and bases must be used is a government responsibility to oversee, same with roads in residential areas, industrial areas, market areas will all contain varying traffics and vehicle sizes and therefore road standards must be different.

They need to do this not only on roads but health standards and pharmacies and types of drugs allowed in the state, immunisation laws for kids, authority of doctors to prescribe medications only. Puntland governance side in my opinion is absent, the market place in my opinion wa meel fowdo ka jira mana uu eeka meel nidaamsan weli.

I also must add where is our governance department, isn't the government responsibility to lay down regulations and standards on the private market. I don't see a department talking about what the road standards, lane markings, road quality must be in different projects.

For example interstate highways what sort of road quality, materials, and bases must be used is a government responsibility to oversee, same with roads in residential areas, industrial areas, market areas will all contain varying traffics and vehicle sizes and therefore road standards must be different.

They need to do this not only on roads but health standards and pharmacies and types of drugs allowed in the state, immunisation laws for kids, authority of doctors to prescribe medications only. Puntland governance side in my opinion is absent, the market place in my opinion wa meel fowdo ka jira mana uu eeka meel nidaamsan weli.

Bosaso Port has Lab & Quality Control that checks imported goods, they know what is expired or contaminated.
But I don't know if they check imported medication. When I heard that foreigners set up health clinics I was concerned, who knows if they have legitimate medical licenses. Puntland really needs to work on regulations and standards to protect Puntites.

Last edited:
As for statistics, they need to do a census every 5 years in general. I also think we need to make everyone in Puntland carry ID, if they are not from Puntland, they need to show other verifiable ID.

This should help us spot these Xabashi and Oromos, I am convinced they are carrying out a covert population replacement mission.

Reliable statistics can also help us identify who is employed/unemployed. I would like Puntland to clamp down on unemployment by making people do voluntary work which is beneficial for their communities, for example, community watchdogs, helping children cross streets safely, collecting plastic, planting trees etc. In addition to enrolling them in those Vocational Technical Schools so they can learn valuable skills and become employable.

Last edited:

Bosaso Port has Lab & Quality Control that checks imported goods, they know what is expired or contaminated.
But I don't know if they check imported medication. When I heard that foreigners set up health clinics I was concerned, who knows if they have legitimate medical licenses. Puntland really needs to work on regulations and standards to protect Puntites.
from experience none of the foreign doctors in bosaso are qualified to practice, I raised this issue plenty of times. Syrians are fine but the rest need vetting especially reer misr.

from experience none of the foreign doctors in bosaso are qualified to practice, I raised this issue plenty of times. Syrians are fine but the rest need vetting especially reer misr.

This sort of thing is very alarming, this is how HIV and medically preventable deaths happen, with these fake doctors. Allah only knows if they are not involved in organ trading.

Remember the creepy cases years ago in Galkacyo, where litle girls went missing and they were later found, unharmed except for mysterious injection marks? In general, I don't trust foreign nationals who voluntarily move to unstable countries like Somalia.

This sort of thing is very alarming, this is how HIV and medically preventable deaths happen, with these fake doctors. Allah only knows if they are not involved in organ trading.

Remember the creepy cases years ago in Galkacyo, where litle girls went missing and they were later found, unharmed except for mysterious injection marks? In general, I don't trust foreign nationals who voluntarily move to unstable countries like Somalia.
me and my hooyo were talking about organ trafficking and she said something about misris being involved, Somali organs get sold there to European hospitals.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Puntland has regulation road agency. I watch video reports about them.

me and my hooyo were talking about organ trafficking and she said something about misris being involved, Somali organs get sold there to European hospitals.

This is one of the major reasons why I want IDP camps to be shut permanently and all these people sent to their own towns in South Somalia. We have a huge, vulnerable populace living in IDP camps. In South Somalia, Somali pimps bring girls from those camps to AMISOM demons to be raped. Just imagine what these foreign 'doctors' and 'ngo workers' get away with in IDP camps in Puntland?

I know they can also harm local Puntites but by far, I believe that they target those who they think have no voice or support.

This is one of the major reasons why I want IDP camps to be shut permanently and all these people sent to their own towns in South Somalia. We have a huge, vulnerable populace living in IDP camps. In South Somalia, Somali pimps bring girls from those camps to AMISOM demons to be raped. Just imagine what these foreign 'doctors' and 'ngo workers' get away with in IDP camps in Puntland?

I know they can also harm local Puntites but by far, I believe that they target those who they think have no voice or support.

This is so troubling wallahi. Allah protect people in these vulnerable situations!