Puntland Police on Alert as Somalia Terror Threat Moves North

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Puntland government need to set up a terrorism hotline where citizens can report any suspicious activities.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think people know each other, who is who and who is new. A database should be made of every citizens and new people must register. Now that our dowlad is defeating terrorism in the south, I am afraid that they might migrate north, so I suggested people to be on high alert in order to protect the public and property :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Puntland has done a very good job so far against terrorism there are rarely any bombings even tho suicide bombings are super hard to prevent

I think people know each other, who is who and who is new. A database should be made of every citizens and new people must register. Now that our dowlad is defeating terrorism in the south, I am afraid that they might migrate north, so I suggested people to be on high alert in order to protect the public and property :)

Jiron, locals know each other but don't know the IDPs!

IDP's are the ones who are bribed and "turned".

I think all Somalis need to return to their original lands so that people can actually know each other and maintain security.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
AlShaydan can never take Puntland unless their real foreign sugar daddies actually bring their warplanes and tanks lol.

The last time they tried to invade Puntland they were barbecued and humiliated.

Sorry, but DAL UDUG LAMA QABSADO.

Little al shabaabiini gaylords will be karbaashed like no other.

Trending