Puntland Police infighting, setting up isbaaros. Protests beucase of Inflation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@XamarCade Great find. Straight from the horse's mouth. The locals are not stupid, this is plain tuugnimo by Prozacweli and his crooks.

The average poor is suffering not only from the drought, and desert heat of bosaso but also a declining purchasing power.

@XamarCade Great find. Straight from the horse's mouth. The locals are not stupid, this is plain tuugnimo by Prozacweli and his crooks.

The average poor is suffering not only from the drought, and desert heat of bosaso but also a declining purchasing power.
U know @Abdalla is pissed at me for that reliable "FakeNews" source, he's no longer my friend:meleshame:

Cabdiweli Calool Kuus is having a battle with his suit buttons and is out printing fake shilling like pancakes. No xishood from that guy walahi.:uCkf6mf:View attachment 25716 @Reiko

Ninkaan maalin walba wuxuu aflagaadeeyaa @Reiko adeer keed.

Ina adeer Reiko- ninkaan Xamarcade-

Waxaad ku tiraahdaa - waryaaa go to the kitchen and make me shushumow, bajiiye ka soo saar -

War ninku wuxuu la hadlayee The Royal family,

Xamarcade- waa the guy on
0:24.:)

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Talk shit about Somaliland all you want they still pay their soldiers and our check-points they hold. Keep this up and we will annex Bosaso like we have done many cities in both Sool and Sanaag. You are giving them to us for nothing almost free. HOO qaado lacagtan
money.gif

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland is unsafe place with lots of assassinations however it is safer than south Somalia (granted not by much)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland is unsafe place with lots of assassinations however it is safer than south Somalia (granted not by much)
Somaliland is unsafe just as much as Somalia last time I checked there was terrorists in the mountains of galgala sanaag somaliland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry grandson of Douglas, I didn't make the article
There's terrorists camped out in sanaag galgala isn't sanaag claimed by somaliland if so then it's a terrorist haven besides Douglas was the governor of somaliland :ulyin:

waraabe

Your superior
There's terrorists camped out in sanaag galgala isn't sanaag claimed by somaliland if so then it's a terrorist haven:ulyin:
Galgala is in puntland, the darod who live there don't want to be part of the corrupt Punani state admin and they are fighting Punani land as a result. In bosaso there are daily assassinations, soliders looting because punaniland can't lay them etc

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Galgala is in puntland, the darod who live there don't want to be part of the corrupt Punani state admin and they are fighting Punani land as a result. In bosaso there are daily assassinations, soliders looting because punaniland can't lay them etc
Doesn't somaliland claim sanaag? Last I checked galgala was in sanaag not bari So you're saying sanaag doesn't belong to somaliland it belongs to Puntland now?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland can no longer claim to be safe
If galgala & las qoray are part of puntland then why did the president of Somaliland go to las qoray which is right next to galgala the terrorist haven of Somaliland?
What was the president of Somaliland doing near the mountains of galgala the terrorist hide out:siilaanyosmile:

waraabe

Your superior
If galgala & las qoray are part of puntland then why did the president of Somaliland go to las qoray which is right next to galgala the terrorist haven of Somaliland?
What was the president of Somaliland doing near the mountains of galgala the terrorist hide out:siilaanyosmile:

Puntland is claiming their lands, its darod vs darod tribalism

Puntland is claiming galmudug land, warsangeli land dhulo land and they are fighting on all fronts which is why Punani state is constantly calaacaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts