Puntland Plumbing Students Graduate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Finally their is courses in Puntland around technical trades. We need far more then just plumbing. These students will actually secure full time work with the construction boom in Puntland. It's pointless studying office related jobs in university when our professional sector hasn't developed in the market yet. For example, what's the point of learning to become a lawyer or accountant? there is no jobs for it in the market place because Puntland hasn't developed enough to seek accountants or lawyers.

I hope more technical trades school open up because at least there is a good market prospect and work demand for them, this will increase our GDP which is the goal as we will have more employed people.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why is Puntland called Puntland why not Majeertenia like the former sultanate not named after the ancient Egyptians :shookgabre:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Why is Puntland called Puntland why not Majeertenia like the former sultanate not named after the ancient Egyptians :shookgabre:

So you believe that the Land of Punt (that used to trade with ancient Egyptians) was part of ancient Egypt? :wtfdis:

What do you trade in? How long have you been trading? I want to start trading, do know any books or videos thats good for beginners like me?

He's not a trader but a tradesmen. I remember him saying he learnt Stonemasonry as a trade, instead of going down the expected route of going to university.

@Armadillo sax soo maaha?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Tjioux

As nuur mentioned, I don't mean trade as in business. I'm a stonemason by profession. Been a mason for about six years now.

@kickz

That's something that I'm actually looking to get into. As well as being a stonemason, I'm also a boat builder. Boat and other sailing vessel manufacturing, would be a great industry in Puntland, given our vast coastline, which is bigger than many countries.

@Nuur Iidaan

You're absolutely spot on bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts