Puntland Pirates episode on Law and Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
I remember watching that one episode of South Park that had Somali pirates in it and the people were speaking Somali :ooh:good job South Park

I routinely catch myself singing this while cooking even though I haven't heard it in forever :browtf:

Did y'all are the new movie that came out this year "eye in the sky"? It's about Somali terrorism in Kenya and alshabab. They had Somalis play the roles too

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The girl sitting beside her is Somali, think the show was called 'Shoot the Messenger' it was based on Dixon Bloods (???)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
tbh, i dont think alot of somali girls would even want to get that role. even if they did, convincing their family to let them play a role depicting several haram things wouldn't be possible.
I think the storyline is actually unrealistic, forget the casting. Kulaha Somali parents accompanied their daughter and her boyfriend to an abortion clinic :mjlol:
I remember watching that one episode of South Park that had Somali pirates in it and the people were speaking Somali :ooh:good job South Park
The Somali in the epi is actually being spoken by a native speaker :leon:

Last edited:
When they killed the little girl

pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg

1fb.png
Did you notice when the Somali actors spoke Somali and the subtitles would translate to English- they would put ( in Swahili) and then translate? They made it seem as though the Somali actors were speak Swahili when they were speaking Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending