Puntland Physics

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
EDetvVxX4AE3Sah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL already leading in Hard sciences. I urge PL to focus on STEM fields, it's a hard science field, it's not like the other fields of education which is 'social related' and very 'up and down' in terms of 'subjectability' and inaccuracy. Where-as the hard physics is objective and very accurate, it's either yes or no, ma jiro 'maybe'. Either the light turns on or it doesn't. Focus most of our students towards these subjects at least they will have 'expertise' in a field that uses the same knowledge world wide.

Puntland Physics. I will have you come and attend @The alchemist

PL already leading in Hard sciences. I urge PL to focus on STEM fields, it's a hard science field, it's not like the other fields of education which is 'social related' and very 'up and down' in terms of 'subjectability' and inaccuracy. Where-as the hard physics is objective and very accurate, it's either yes or no, ma jiro 'maybe'. Either the light turns on or it doesn't. Focus most of our students towards these subjects at least they will have 'expertise' in a field that uses the same knowledge world wide.

Puntland Physics. I will have you come and attend @The alchemist

I agree. Hard science has a more fundamental agreement with some core set of theories, building on a tree of knowledge which is unassailable. Social science can be as rigorous as natural science by using a fancy mathematical approach, but it is easier for ideologies to creep into social theories.

A Libertarian and a Marxist might study economics that best compliments their ideologies. So it's not that social sciences are epistemologically any less scientific than the natural sciences, but it's that individuals have a stronger tendency for biases because there are no shared fundamentals.

Thanks, man.

Trending