Puntland parliament refuses to back up deni

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://goobjoog.com/english/puntland-parliament-votes-against-ags-appeal-to-lift-mps-immunity/

After the MP humiliated Deni by asking relevant questions , The AG (hoping to win some points) attempted to arrest the MP.

This displays a strong diversion from the one man supreme leader in somali history. @DrOsman this is a very good development.

Punrland now has a separation between branches of government .

I noticed with opposition the last thing you should do is 'feed' them a reason to prove your dictator and this makes them look like 'hero'. Deni was right to leave and walk away if the discussion was out of the agenda but if he knew the question was apart of the agenda, then no. He had ample time to prepare an answer. Remember how can we progress as Puntite hadi qof walbo wax sheegayo la xirayo, it's the worst form of governance. We must grow a thick skin as Somali.

I love when people question me because it makes me think if I am on the right path sxb, no-one wants to be misguided or wrong path and the only way this is known is thru criticism and testing. PL must welcome a society where they can question even the president. But in all honesty sxb, DENI inaad ku mashqultan ma ahane markad jogtan parliamentka, waxaa noo daran puntland inay horumarto, we don't care about DENI waa shaksi, that's why I hate when Somali focus on the president. If I was there I would speak to him about PL wa dhulki awoowahay maxaa iga galay deni iyo shaksi ahantisa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom Deni will leave after 5 year, what we need to know is how our people or lands will be better off under him nothing else. All your questions should be surrounding that area. Dhulki iyo Dadki way harayan, deni waa baxaya dee, lakin sucasha waa maxaa idin soo kordhay ama khasaaray intu xilka la wareegay. I want to see a tangible difference in my land or people or government dee every 5 years so it's better then where I was the a decade ago.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://goobjoog.com/english/puntland-parliament-votes-against-ags-appeal-to-lift-mps-immunity/

After the MP humiliated Deni by asking relevant questions , The AG (hoping to win some points) attempted to arrest the MP.

This displays a strong diversion from the one man supreme leader in somali history. @DrOsman this is a very good development.

@PhySom Somalidu ma jecesho strong man, waxay raban strong institution. Think about it. In Australia the Prime Minister shaqadisa waa kooban tahay, he doesn't go and interfere in naming the governor or mayors of districts, he doesn't interfere in naming the defense force general or police chief. He doesnt have any role to play in justice department and courts. This is what u call strong institution iskooda isku mamulo iyo hogaankooda iska soos saaro iyaga maray nidaamkooda and processes and procedures. This means President duties are very light indeed in our country because he trusts our institutions to do they're job. Hal niin kama soo bixi karo sxb inu wax kasto mamulo, it's impossible, it creates single point of failure because its all managed from single place. Ensuring your institutions are managed from many directions and not one place is a form of federalizing your government so it doesn't collapse in one place. Villa Puntland has too much power. Iyaga uu bahan inay federalizing ku samayan awooda dawlada

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

The payed stooge on N&N payroll xildibaan cawiil daad says himself @2:24 that when president deni was asked about this issues he said he knew nothing of it

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I noticed with opposition the last thing you should do is 'feed' them a reason to prove your dictator and this makes them look like 'hero'. Deni was right to leave and walk away if the discussion was out of the agenda but if he knew the question was apart of the agenda, then no. He had ample time to prepare an answer. Remember how can we progress as Puntite hadi qof walbo wax sheegayo la xirayo, it's the worst form of governance. We must grow a thick skin as Somali.

I love when people question me because it makes me think if I am on the right path sxb, no-one wants to be misguided or wrong path and the only way this is known is thru criticism and testing. PL must welcome a society where they can question even the president. But in all honesty sxb, DENI inaad ku mashqultan ma ahane markad jogtan parliamentka, waxaa noo daran puntland inay horumarto, we don't care about DENI waa shaksi, that's why I hate when Somali focus on the president. If I was there I would speak to him about PL wa dhulki awoowahay maxaa iga galay deni iyo shaksi ahantisa
Xildibaan cawiil daad blatantly lied he said theres no security theres unrest everywhere and people are hiding in mosque due to fear in bosaso and deni should resign cause he does not get along with his madaxweyne ki xigeen.

Everything he stated was a lie and in any civilised country you cant lie especially as a parliamentarian to sow discord, political unrest to achieve ones own selfish goals or lacaag. Deni government only exsisted for 6 months all the things he is blaming deni for also existed during abdiweli gaas administration, abdiweli gaas did not get along with madaxweyne ku xigeen cameey where was xildibaan cawiil xaaad then? Why didnt cawiil xaaad accept bribe money during abdiweli gaas administration why wait for deni to take over then after six months of deni administration existing in order to spew this drivel, the payed stooge cawiil daad has sold his soul N&N must have a receipt for his soul.

What do you get by lying? Deni was not behind this and 20 MPs met with him in Qardho before they even voted and talked about this situation.

Trending