Puntland Parliament overwhelmingly vote to reject Farmaajo’s term extension

Only in somalia can a state parliament reject federal parliament law :mjlol:.its even funnier when people here think what puntland parliament says matters kkk.
The constitution should be changed in Somalia, the senate should be able to comment on elections, it will force both sides to capitulate.

Puntland President requested from the parliament that the State works with closely with Jubbaland and Badbaado Qaran to "Badbaadiyo Qaranka"- Save the Nation from a dictator.

Consultations and vote over, we now await President Deni's speech.

switching between somalinimo and neo secessionism wareer weeye :damn:

Deni wont dare to try and secede. He has ambitions to be president of somalia. Even though he utterly failed in puntland. Anyways this clearly shows deni and puntland parliament dont know what the hell they are doing.

Wallahi Deni is Xaasid , while reer puntland enjoyed a wonderful iftar in Garowe he convinced the low IQ opposition to bomb their city in Mogadishu.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Only in somalia can a state parliament reject federal parliament law :mjlol:.its even funnier when people here think what puntland parliament says matters kkk.
They have a mandate unlike the federal parliament which term has expired. If it didn't matter, you wouldn't post on here.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
kkk the title went from "dictator farmajo" to just "farmajo" after my post lmao. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
bi-polarism is a real thing

1. Farmaajo is a dictator - Farmaajo is a 2km former president
2. Go develop Gedo - Why is Gedo gettting all the attention
3. We will secede - We are heading the government opposition
4. We don't want to talk - Don't leave me

list goes on breh

repo

VIP
Wallahi Deni is Xaasid , while reer puntland enjoyed a wonderful iftar in Garowe he convinced the low IQ opposition to bomb their city in Mogadishu.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Show us where Deni told them to bomb their own city, you have been saying a lot of lies lately, the jig is up with N&N.

They have a mandate unlike the federal parliament which term has expired. If it didn't matter, you wouldn't post on here.

They have a mandate? :damn::damn:

It really doesnt matter what they say about federal elections. No one cares. And i only comment to laugh at this. It isnt that serious relax.

list goes on breh

Why is farmaajo attacking guys who are protesting with tekniko and ak-47 - deni is right to fire on peaceful protestors because they are ruining the peace of puntland.

repo

VIP
They have a mandate? :damn::damn:

It really doesnt matter what they say about federal elections. No one cares. And i only comment to laugh at this. It isnt that serious relax.
They have a mandate, their term is not over. We have also dismantled the naxdin narrative that Deni has no support with this one vote.

reer

VIP
[

list goes on breh
5. federalism stops a civil war because everyone is with their own - farmajo is plunging the country into civil war

:russ:

Farmaajo undoubtedly wants power above all else but who is the viable opposition candidates? I have a feeling he’ll get his way in the end.

Trending