Puntland Needs This Paver Baby

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

And the great thing is, it only costs $70k to get this baby. We could then begin brick by brick and start paving the alley-ways of Bosaso-Garowe-Galkacyo-Qardho.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can get even cheaper thru china. 10k a piece. Damn chinese always under-cutting western products.

The only labour u need is the people to fill up the paver with bricks. We could pave each alley-way of Bosaso and Garowe and Galkacyo within literally weeks. We can collect funding from each neighborhood and tell them you need to contribute to the paving of your area. We will pay for the infrastructure, but the people for the bricks.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We could fix these dirt alley-ways within a few months and it would be very cheap.

Once we do that, we need to plan also to leave some space in the alley open for tree planting and lighting infrastructure and obviously drainage areas for the future. Then we can accelerate the tree planting project after the paving is done in the neighborhoods following the same principle, each neighborhood must plant it's own trees

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 do not try to please these or even rationalize with them always keep it rational and about this world and the physical reality as soon as they start to ramble on about the spiritual realm end the discussion as that is only a choice not mandatory whatsoever but this world in front of u isn't a choice and slap them over the futo and indoctrine secular humanism which is the best system to have for this natural n physical reality, if they want shariah they can keep it personally but never bring it in the public as that will mix physical/natural/spiritual into one like the xoolos they are. At least our idealogy provides benefits as we give them the tools and skills needed to make this world a better place so your next generation inherits something not inherit nothingness as the islamist promote they focus on the next life lol, this idealogy has ensured the lack of progress.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank god for secularists, imagine what this world would look like with religious people in power. Their would be no pavers like this, because in religious societies the common thing about them is lack of progress and knowledge they all remain doing the same occupations for centuries with no innovation in thinking since they think god wills everything and they have no power, they disempower themselves mentally and stay subservient to this all knowing god.

An example, Somalis pray for rain, no joke, u will see it in many regions where droughts happens in the 21st century they still do this which shows u the mind is totally subservient for an answer from god not from themselves or nature as secularism promotes.

This is all religion brings to the world is dark ages as they preach we all turn to god for everything, secularism would bring in new solutions like sand dams or cloud seeding or desalination plants for example relying on our brains and nature combined in a beautiful naturalism philosophy @Omar del Sur. I love being a naturalist your a supernaturalist, u kept somalis down, now let our idealogy sink into their society and u will see a huge transformation.

Bro Punt should secede from the rest and move the capital up north to Boosaaso because the south is dangerous, Garowe is good but it’s too far south, lots of travel from any airport and importing goods is difficult when it’s far inland.

Secondly, we need a buffer zone down south and with Somaliland, a scarcely inhabited area where people rarely cross that serves as a checkpoint. We can’t develop if we don’t have stability, international creditors need confidence in us.

Thirdly, we need to develop a banking sector that can lend money to entrepreneurs with good ideas.

Fourth, we need one person vote democracy. It’s a shame we don’t have that. Who will hold the elected accountable?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
@Rooble44 do not try to please these or even rationalize with them always keep it rational and about this world and the physical reality as soon as they start to ramble on about the spiritual realm end the discussion as that is only a choice not mandatory whatsoever but this world in front of u isn't a choice and slap them over the futo and indoctrine secular humanism which is the best system to have for this natural n physical reality, if they want shariah they can keep it personally but never bring it in the public as that will mix physical/natural/spiritual into one like the xoolos they are. At least our idealogy provides benefits as we give them the tools and skills needed to make this world a better place so your next generation inherits something not inherit nothingness as the islamist promote they focus on the next life lol, this idealogy has ensured the lack of progress.
Sxb I'm telling you, Islam and religion has its place and that isn't in the public stratosphere. I mean after all this is a matter between you and God, it has nothing to do with others. Another thing I would like to point out is that Somalia has accepted Islam for more than 5 centuries ago, what has it actually done in terms of progression for our nation? In before people start pointing fingers at other factors, I mean I'm a Muslim not only religiously but spiritually but my relationship with God should be my concern, I pray 5 times a day and know more than your average Somali about the religion, you think I go around forcing islam down people's throat? You'll notice it's the ones with no logic, failed at school and have no reasoning ability that go down that route, I've seen it myself countless times. Islam has brought nothing but destruction and volatility to Somalia, intentionally or unintentionally.

Sxb I'm telling you, Islam and religion has its place and that isn't in the public stratosphere. I mean after all this is a matter between you and God, it has nothing to do with others. Another thing I would like to point out is that Somalia has accepted Islam for more than 5 centuries ago, what has it actually done in terms of progression for our nation? In before people start pointing fingers at other factors, I mean I'm a Muslim not only religiously but spiritually but my relationship with God should be my concern, I pray 5 times a day and know more than your average Somali about the religion, you think I go around forcing islam down people's throat? You'll notice it's the ones with no logic, failed at school and have no reasoning ability that go down that route, I've seen it myself countless times. Islam has brought nothing but destruction and volatility to Somalia, intentionally or unintentionally.

Your ignorance has no bounds your reasoning is full of fallacies, your claims have 0 evidence. Atleast the dr is a certified madman who claims to be humanist but wants to sell the organs of enemy clans members from child to waayeel. But you are just dumb emotional lad.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Your ignorance has no bounds your reasoning is full of fallacies, your claims have 0 evidence. Atleast the dr is a certified madman who claims to be humanist but wants to sell the organs of enemy clans members from child to waayeel. But you are just dumb emotional lad.
Talks about fallacies and engages in an ad hominem; you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope with Garowe urban plan they designate a part of the city as industrial zone. They need industrial level production of bricks to keep a-pace of the construction boom. We cannot relying on southern labourers that's for certain and need to embrace machinery.

To end southern migration to PL, we need to begin industralizing and that means replacing labour with machine or technology where-ever possible. The first thing I noticed in PL is the reliance of manual and time intensive labour for nearly everything, they need to research how they can automate, digitize, or industralize where-ever possible. U cannot be an industrial state without machinery, the definition of industral age is machinery.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's so cheap it's only 60,000 dollars to set up but the benefits for a small investment is far superior then doing it by hand and time intensive labour. I noticed PL hasn't embraced the industrali age, how are u going to be an industrial economy without embracing automation and machinery?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would order the farming union to shift towards machine and anyone caught doing anything manual will be considered 'dambiile qaran'. I am sure each farmer can afford small farming machines like this. I would begin industralizing puntland, you can't compete with a world that is using machines while your using your hands would be my presidential campaign. My motto would be 'full industralization' of all sectors in PL.

With machinery we could probably out produce hirshabelle and jubaland who are farm-lands, machinery speeds up production, less time involved, and it's more accurate then hand method, do u know how much crop failure costs? and it's more likely to happen when your using manual process.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
It's so cheap it's only 60,000 dollars to set up but the benefits for a small investment is far superior then doing it by hand and time intensive labour. I noticed PL hasn't embraced the industrali age, how are u going to be an industrial economy without embracing automation and machinery?

magnificent Plausible idea. Ditore i have about 70 thou of saving, stocks, and IRA which is subject to heavy taxation penalty if i cashout and invest but i dunno how to run that kinda business especially back home . whats ur 2 cents?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
magnificent Plausible idea. Ditore i have about 70 thou of saving, stocks, and IRA which is subject to heavy taxation penalty if i cashout and invest but i dunno how to run that kinda business especially back home . whats ur 2 cents?

You would need a water source either rain or underground. Wells are plentiful in PL so there is no water-shortage. Then u need to identify the land if it's still fertile enough and if it's close to a road for transport, then u need to work out the size u need at an industrial scale. This requires getting data from PL ministry of agriculture who should know the daily/monthly/yearly consumption rate of PL markets. You can risk over-producing but then u can join the export market in Somalia which I don't recommend unless it's a 'unique' thing your doing like 'rice farming' which has no competitor in the nation and the market-share is all yours.

But if your focusing on common vegetables and fruits it will not be wise as the supply of those areas is already competitive.

Once we know the data because it begins with having data first about the consumption scale in PL, we can begin working out the production level needed yearly, this will then guide you into the land size u need, water requirements, and the machinery. I want PL to be self-sufficient in agriculture only not be a net exporter, there is more lucrative areas like our 'stoney' land that can be converted into many different raw materials that Somalia needs. I prefer PL entertain exporting those as the competition is low.

The Raw Material sector is untouched, if u going to create a business idea, it would be around this area not going into farming unless it's rice farming or other unique vegetables that are not done in Somalia like chilli for example. U need to go around Somalia markets and see what is in sale and then work out the supplier rate, if it's over-saturated, do not join or else u will join the bottleneck and it ends up getting cheaper the more produce that exists. Always target what isn't in the market and is in demand that is the key.

Rice, Chilli, Raw materials are under supplied that's for sure and demand is quite high.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't worry about all those buuns or hags who think u need a river to farm or fertile land. Nigga australia is driest continent and has technology available to turn even non-arable land which means when the land is to 'rocky' u can't plant a seed, the soil needs to be soft basically, it can convert that rocky land into soft soil to start putting our seeds into it.

Never give up, Never surrender to the southy, always remind the southy, no-one needs his xaar colored river or farms, we can create farms from scratch even in the driest situations

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CanoGeel We need to advice PL we have plentiful of raw material, those rocky land is needed in material when forming cement and road base, we could secure the concrete/road base/plus have a market of farmers who rely on us to turn more land into fertile land. The profits would be massive and the market is massive plus we r finally using our own resources and creating useful products. Machinery is key to this. We will need to select machinery that is fuel based though as electricity is unavailable or cannot supply enough energy to such large machines, especially since we will need to operate in remote areas where electricity in unavailable.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
One of your fans copied your thread without crediting the doctor.
Don't worry about all those buuns or hags who think u need a river to farm or fertile land. Nigga australia is driest continent and has technology available to turn even non-arable land which means when the land is to 'rocky' u can't plant a seed, the soil needs to be soft basically, it can convert that rocky land into soft soil to start putting our seeds into it.

Never give up, Never surrender to the southy, always remind the southy, no-one needs his xaar colored river or farms, we can create farms from scratch even in the driest situations
I wonder how many hours before this one gets stolen as well.
:mjkkk: :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One of your fans copied your thread without crediting the doctor.

I wonder how many hours before this one gets stolen as well.
:mjkkk: :mjlol:

Anywhere u see Puntites using manual or labor, call me, i'll find the right machine from china that can speed it up, cut down time, and cost involved while producing the same thing with better quality. If we want to become a production economy increaase 'wax soo saar', you and I and all puntites must keep our eyes open in society and notice where we can bring machinery so it can become an industrial economy. All an industrialized economy means is production done thru machines unlike non industrialized economies where mode of production is still ancient and hands based still.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We must acknowledge that Industrialization is impossible without large scale electricity production to meet the demands of machinery. I hope PL holds a convention on electricity so we know what sort of energy levels is needed to achieve industralization quickly. Right now our electricity is to small and needs foreign investors involved to expand it but it's PL govt who has to conduct the studies to determine what is needed in the first place. Once this infrastructure is there, PL will enter industraliztion age quickly.

We must engage our development partners with electricity being the first priority of investment after roads of course First roads need to be done

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need these babies also, their 5k a pop and saves u all the un-necessary labor involved in digging. We will need this quite urgently actually to create drainage systems, water pipes, and internet cabling, plus electricity for residential but also the future industrial zone.

Every year each city need to do a diaspora funding for these sort of things to equip our local govt to have the necessary and best machinery available.

Trending