Puntland Needs Talo Not Feker

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is why I am begging the 'admin' to create a new section for 'somali solution focused' politics, where people who are like-minded can discuss on solutions for they're people, region and future and it can be any region but at least it's a place of possible solutions and criticism.

I already presented evidence of how the Somali political section currently is not the same quality of discussion as Global affairs if one does a quick comparison while it's supposebly the same topic, proving my theory Somalis are third world in political discussions due to(emotions guiding them) and making them look silly while in global affairs you can tell it's very rational and no emotions because they know the truth about the rest of the world.

The admin has done a poll and seen the majority support some sort of reform in this area. I proposed to the admin, rather then 'moderate' this section for quality, allow them to continue with their 'feker' and 'opinions' which Puntland has plenty of but create another area for 'solution focused politics' because PL and Somalia in general are in short supply of 'talo' or 'solutions'.

I never told the admin the inspiration behind my political style and the reason is my father inspired me not to add 'feker' into PL, they have plenty of people who have opinions, ideas, etc what their in dire shortage of is 'talo' or 'solutions' that can bring people together on common platform so we can move forward as a region with less squabbling.

Therefore in my beautiful short essay style. Puntland waxay uu bahan tahay 'talo' uma bahno 'feker'