Puntland Needs A Postal Service

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have always wondered why Puntland hasn't begun this necessary logistic capability? How Hard is it to create a Few storage and processing Warehouses In Bosaso-Galkacyo-Garowe and then set up trucking companies to deliver to regional towns-villages and courier business to deliver within Major towns. This will help facilitate trade also from the diaspora and even within Somalia. We eventually can set up a Puntland Postal Offices in Hargeisa, Mogadishu, Kismayo and make sure any item/product/good can be sent to Puntland or from Puntland to those markets.

This will also enable our tech start up space to begin new online companies where people can purchase products-goods across Puntland or existing companies can expand to an online presence and having a wider market space.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This would be one of the big important legacy works I would leave behind for Puntland if i was president, it will allow tech space to boom, it will allow our local companies to have an online presence to target customers nation wide. Our GDP would grow big time. Our trucking sector would boom, our airlines transportation would boom, our local couriers would boom with work.

Trending