Puntland My Home State

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A-lot of people think just because I criticizes Puntlanders I hate Puntland. This is 'aboriginal' and 'tribal' thinking. We must criticize each other and show we are individuals like the rest of the world and not some tribal unit or else we cannot better our government. We must only love our GOVT because it gives us the opportunity to have success and access to health, schools, jobs, infrastructure, it allows me to participate in the world as a productive 'human being' so I leave something behind for my next generation to carry on from.

Or else I will be like HG ruling itself with a quran and sheikh council in the capital city(which means the whole world returns to reserves of sheikhs and quran council) or remain a total aborigine like GM no state and not a participant of the world. I see the south as 'abgaal adoon plantation workers' of the colonials and 'aboriginal hawiye' who live state-less. They applied the colonial model in Mogadishu but what about 'Galmudug'? why not allow them to rule themselves on quran and sheikh shakir but tell them you are not allowed to participate in the world with your aboriginal way of life and must live on a 'reserve' like other communities like yourself 'aborigines and native indians' are given this right and we can 'manage' the 'reserve' with their 'quran and sheikh'. That quran it was me who taught them that so their still using what I gave them.

I want PL to rejouice and sing like the Australians about Puntland saying 'I am, you are, we are Puntalanders' not because of tribal pride but because PL gives our locals to succeed or else u want to live on that 'GM' reserve look at it since 91 till today it's no different, no progress, no change, time has left behind we will be like Dubai and we can take tourists to them see how they're 'ancestors used to live' untill Sultanates of Majerteniya came and generated their best leader Abdillahi Issa and they became respected in the world.

Lets also show 'GM' aborigines surrounding PL the 'government' of the land and them the treaty reserve at least the south accepted they can't tolerate it anymore and are apart of the SFG government. Somali ba uu TALINAYSO si ceebtooda loo qariyo.

This is the future puntland all singing in rejoice to the puntland government(lakin beel walbo waa danteeda we are not communist)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
At the 1:36 mark is how my ancestors were(WAXAA LAGU FAAN KALIGI DUUL AND HOW MANY HE CAN KILL) like my 'awooweyaal' who loved 'governance' and would invade 'aboriginal areas' and teach them quran and eventually governance. I am kaligi duul, I am always going to be worth 1 million HG aborigines but I will succumb eventually but I died a G and didn't allow these aborigines to send us backwards in time with their ancient reserve areas of lawlessness. They hate my guts 'hawiye' waan is naqana that's why I know what they 'conceal the most' and what they hate in 'bananka la keeno' because I am half 'native' dee. I am half majerten half majerten, half civilized and half savage just like white ppl marry natives 'waa in la astura' waxani.

Even Sayid put that HORSE IN THAT CAPITAL MOGADISHU REMIND THEM WHO THE OGADENS ARE. THE HORSE INDICATE CONQUER OF THE LAND. IT MEANS IT FOUGHT ALL THE ABORIGINES

Trending

Latest posts