Puntland Must Reject Somalia Debt Cancellation

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Abdalla listen to the 7.30 mark as our excellent minister demands debt cancellation shouldn't go ahead.

Absolutely, Mudane Deni must stop all debt cancellations and even go further and enforce dual track policy. Culusow and his HG conniving cronies want to put an isbaaro on all aid. It is unacceptable and quite frankly the poor in Somalia shall suffer the most.

PL is doing god’s work :win:

Are u puntlandlander ? if u are horgaal horgaal dhaleey ba tahay if not mind ur own business
I am but I am not insane. Nobody in Puntland supports your view of politics accept for currupt politicians who can't make it to office in Xamar. Crying daily about how you don't need Xamar and when Xamar treats you like an equal to all other FMS states you cry like a baby that needs kadaabad. This has been ongoing for years and many presidents.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Waa waarey, what?! This is Ramadan xishood politics is not Allahs work. + PL n HSM feud has nothing for us we have no dogs in this fight.
What voice do we have other than PL? You think Madoobe cares for you? Look who represents you in FMS, no one. Deni is now the overall Darood leader due to Marxuumka being handicap puppet loser. He is our last hope in stopping Culusow:ufdup:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
What voice do we have other than PL? You think Madoobe cares for you? Look who represents you in FMS, no one. Deni is now the overall Darood leader due to Marxuumka being handicap puppet loser. He is our last hope in stopping Culusow:ufdup:
Deni was also complicit in ousting Faarmajo. I want him to be ousted and then next PL president to become mucaarad on HSM.

I am but I am not insane. Nobody in Puntland supports your view of politics accept for currupt politicians who can't make it to office in Xamar. Crying daily about how you don't need Xamar and when Xamar treats you like an equal to all other FMS states you cry like a baby that needs kadaabad. This has been ongoing for years and many presidents.

Yep, from HSM first term, to Formajo, and now again HSM

PL claims that it is better and richer than Other FSG states, but then wants MORE MONEY MORE AID, More scholorships abroad, More investment,

IF PL is so Independed and so successful, then why are they begging for a Lion's Share, How do you clam your Lan deeree then do Lan Gaaab activities.

PL claims that it is better and richer than Other FSG states, but then wants MORE MONEY MORE AID, More scholorships abroad, More investment,

IF PL is so Independed and so successful, then why are they begging for a Lion's Share, How do you clam your Lan deeree then do Lan Gaaab activities.
Sad reality wallahi. I hope we get mature politicians in Jubbaland.

Sxb just because we have what we have doesn’t mean we should forget about rightful piece in the pie!

u do realise it’s a pie right! A pie that has already been allocated- if all the other states are in the pockets of whoever is ruling Xamar- We are not! We are independent of Villa Somalia… this is politics and nothing to do with reer hebel or reer hebel! Even if the boqor of Majeerteen was sitting in Villa Somalia we would still come knocking on the door seeking what’s rightfully ours!

Either claim your real clan or admit that you want to be a waterboy for Hawiye.

Deni was also complicit in ousting Faarmajo. I want him to be ousted and then next PL president to become mucaarad on HSM.

tell me what great did Farmaajo do inorder not to be touched! Was farmaajo not the one welcomed to Puntland like he was the king of Puntland in order to make Puntland shoulders for him to stand on to seek protection from, to lean on and represent his 4.5 share as the highest darood member in the government- his very next move was to be silenced as our children were blocked from accessing international schooling!

we rather have culusow in office than Farmaajo- atleast we don’t have to hold back when he goes against the constitution…

stop with the Farmaajo obsession! He is a shakhsi in politics! And as president he no longer represent your tuulo!

he made big mistakes to make Puntland his enemy! No sitting president survives such move.!

Sxb just because we have what we have doesn’t mean we should forget about rightful piece in the pie!

u do realise it’s a pie right! A pie that has already been allocated- if all the other states are in the pockets of whoever is ruling Xamar- We are not! We are independent of Villa Somalia… this is politics and nothing to do with reer hebel or reer hebel! Even if the boqor of Majeerteen was sitting in Villa Somalia we would still come knocking on the door seeking what’s rightfully ours!

Everyone wants you to have a FAIR SHARE, YOU WANT A SHARE BIGGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE and it will not happen.

HSM will not allow himself to be Used by PL,

The begging gotta stop, nothing gets through. Let the donors keep their money. I think that's the best option.

if donors keep their money the only entity in Somalia that would survive and continue to progress would be Puntland-

this is a fact!

Because all other entities are being kept alive through foreign donors, Puntland too but in far smaller capacity

But I don’t support this, as millions of people would fall at the hands of alshabaab and the current progress would be wiped out in mere days.. and start a destructive war!

just block Villa Somalia with constitutional roadblocks until they come to the table

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
if donors keep their money the only entity in Somalia that would survive and continue to progress would be Puntland-

this is a fact!

Because all other entities are being kept alive through foreign donors, Puntland too but in far smaller capacity

But I don’t support this, as millions of people would fall at the hands of alshabaab and the current progress would be wiped out in mere days.. and start a destructive war!

just block Villa Somalia with constitutional roadblocks until they come to the table
Everyone will be ok sxb, no more begging. I hope Deni doesn't sign anything going forward. These Hawiyes and Farmaajo before them want to dictate to us as if it's their tax money. We get our share separately or cut it all.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Everyone will be ok sxb, no more begging. I hope Deni doesn't sign anything going forward. These Hawiyes and Farmaajo before them want to dictate to us as if it's their tax money. We get our share separately or cut it all.
Why is that PL that is so self sufficient gets more than the other FMS?

Deni lost me a little during the Somalia election but has gained my respect back with his dealing with culusow and als his dealing with the current laascaanood situation..

Laakiin Karaash and Deni played a blinder, their game has been next level politics! Remember when Gaas attacked Tukaraq in 2014… the whole situation was painted Somaliland v Puntland. We got told hard to sit back and not interfere in somaliland affairs mainly because the dhulbahante horgals had a bigger voice than 90% of dhulbahante and Gaas and Camey fell for it!

Puntland did not start this kacdoon and played minimum m part in the initiatives of the Garaads but as if this moment the entire operation is being led and financed through Puntland… and it’s still in a way that Puntland is free from all finger pointing…. I am in awe!

I am seriously glad we didn’t loose him to FGS, because he would have been limited and the person in Puntland chair would have not dealt with laascaanood situation as Deni has!

Why is that PL that is so self sufficient gets more than the other FMS?

so in your eyes galmudug and Puntland should receive the same amount from Mogadishu’s eventhough the allocated amount from the IC is different!

puntland mudug alone has more population than Galmudug! Puntland mudug alone has more state institutions than entire Galmudug …

right now puntland soldiers are cleaning alshabaab from Galmudug lands! Why so Galmudug reaches the same peace as we have! We train and educate on a regular basis civil servants from other states, why do they also can achieve better trained personnel

puntland has a far bigger land and more population than another state in Somalia with working institutions that are recognized and financially supported by the international community!

it’s our duty to safeguard the constitution that we all signed and not let every four years some dude backed by qabiil shit on the constitution!
Many of you guys take granted the work that puntland does for the purpose of somaliweyn!

Either claim your real clan or admit that you want to be a waterboy for Hawiye.
You would be a water girl for Hawiye had you been born Hawiye xaq kuma taagnid Qabiil baa ku taagantahy. Somalis all have qabiil and xaq is different for all of them. Hence why Somalis tend to ask what clan a person is after he says something as if human beings are incapable of independent thought and supporting their fellow countryman no matter what clan.

Symptoms of a wadani that I experience is that ...Isaaq and Hawiye "Irir Samaale" call me a daroodist tribalist. Mj call me a Hawiye bootlicker Mareexaan call me a HAG, Ogaadeen call me Mareexaan, there is a reason my qabiil is asked a millon times. If Nabi Muxaamad SAW was a qabiil Soomaali Maxamaad madan maqal we would be Somali tedros or Ibsa because Somali clans would rather be gaal than honor a Somali not from their clan. We should thank Allah that he didn't send us a Somali prophet.

The truth is you lot are fascinated that I have a political ideology and I am not under these fallacious clan allegiances used by currupt politicians to fool maskeen qaxooti who are emotional about qabiil. Every Somali having their political view painted by qabiil or subclan gives us no room to actually build an independent state that is peacefully stable politically and economically.

Trending