Puntland must be respected

I argue that Puntland must be respected especially Mahmoud Saleebaan. These are good people. Which is why I offered the PM seat to president Deni. I believe that we can all be winners. A strong Puntland means a stronger HAG. We should also help and have a close alliance with Ahmed Madoobe.

Bosaso port and Garacad can be developed. So too can Hobyo port and a port for Hiirshebelle. What I am saying is that we can all be winners. Puntland has lead the way by showing kindness to Galmudug. Puntland also sent relf aid to reer Beledweyn. Allah swt says in the Quran kindness can make an enemy a close friend. Puntlands kindness towards us has made us close friends.

Puntland should true Somalimo and fought Farmajoo and his Gedo crew and the other langaab Daroods. I never seen a Mahmoud Saleebaan insult us these past four years. But rather they came to our side and helped us.

I believe one day that Garoowe will have a Hawiye governor and Mogadishu a Mahmoud Saleebaan governor. This is how close we will get. God bless Puntland and may Allah swt strength our unity.

E-xhPSBWYAYcyHX

Look, we in the past supported Gedo community. What has that yieled for us. Them killing us the chance they had. Walahi I speak facts. Mahmoud Saleebaan helped us. This should not be forgotten. Roble the lion fought for us, this should not be forgotten.

We can't compare landheere Mahmoud Salebaan to stinky Leelkase or Dhulbaante. They are not the same people.

Look, we in the past supported Gedo community. What has that yieled for us. Them killing us the chance they had. Walahi I speak facts. Mahmoud Saleebaan helped us. This should not be forgotten. Roble the lion fought for us, this should not be forgotten.

We can't compare landheere Mahmoud Salebaan to stinky Leelkase or Dhulbaante. They are not the same people.
Gedo ku waaalatay. Humans life in gedo not allians

Gedo is no longer an option. Nor is the other langaab Daroods. Mahmoud Saleebaan control them all. I believe in having an alliance with Puntland. The PM is theirs without debate.
f you, you dont represent me. I care winning not other ppl:s well beings or problems. Lets focus on our shit,we have the ball on our half know.

I argue that Puntland must be respected especially Mahmoud Saleebaan. These are good people. Which is why I offered the PM seat to president Deni. I believe that we can all be winners. A strong Puntland means a stronger HAG. We should also help and have a close alliance with Ahmed Madoobe.

Bosaso port and Garacad can be developed. So too can Hobyo port and a port for Hiirshebelle. What I am saying is that we can all be winners. Puntland has lead the way by showing kindness to Galmudug. Puntland also sent relf aid to reer Beledweyn. Allah swt says in the Quran kindness can make an enemy a close friend. Puntlands kindness towards us has made us close friends.

Puntland should true Somalimo and fought Farmajoo and his Gedo crew and the other langaab Daroods. I never seen a Mahmoud Saleebaan insult us these past four years. But rather they came to our side and helped us.

I believe one day that Garoowe will have a Hawiye governor and Mogadishu a Mahmoud Saleebaan governor. This is how close we will get. God bless Puntland and may Allah swt strength our unity.

E-xhPSBWYAYcyHX
where is this