Puntland: Mudug Governor: "$500,000 to anyone who delivers terrorist Cali Dheere, dead or alive!"

$500,000 for this AlShaydan scum, dead or alive.
This message was intended for his personal guards, let's see if they will protect Cali Dhere or cash in and retire from AlShaydanimo.

Read the article.

images

AlShaydan has been ravaging Mudug with its attacks, most recently the massive attack in Baraxley, South Galkacyo (Galmudug).

They also killed the Mudug Governor not that long ago.

Puntland's Governor of Mudug has finally declared a large bounty on Ali Dheere's head, 500,000 dead or alive.

@sincity -- your bounty hunting suggestion is taking off massively!
This can become a lucrative industry in Somalia.

If his bodyguards are smart, they'll make a deal together to split the bounty and bring him to Galkacyo.
im skeptical of them paying the full money. If they do it right we can see a. dramatic decrease of terrorism. But if they dont pay up the full bounty then this plan wont work in the future.

I also wonder how theyll verify that its actually him

From now on terrorist Mooryan Dheere will be sleeping with one eye open.

He threatened the governor of Mudug first with murder, probably paid around 100 dollars and the Governor of Mudug came with the biggest checkmate:

$500,000 :pachah1:

I bet he wants to hand himself in just to get a look at that amount of money.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm so proud of Mr Cabdilatiif Muse Nur, he's doing a great job in tackling the terrorists who made it their mission to cause ruckus in Puntland.

My reer Mudug people it's time to smoke terrorists and get money. It's a win win situation. Kill those terrorist imbeciles.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Can we chip in?

I'm pretty sure that if we crowd funded bounties on these AS leaders we would've raised half of Somalia's GDP by now.

He threatened the governor of Mudug first with murder, probably paid around 100 dollars and the Governor of Mudug came with the biggest checkmate:

$500,000 :pachah1:

I bet he wants to hand himself in just to get a look at that amount of money.
Hasn’t got money on his head already from the US government. I would have thought all the alshaydaan leadership have got bounties on them. Or is Somalia the only place where the US conducts air strikes and drone strikes, but hasn’t got any plan to round up these guys.