Puntland Ministries Class/Weight/Division

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1709636752279.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In PL ministries it's not necessarily the quantity of ministries that count, it's the class and weight of the ministry based on how politically Important the ministry is to the region, it's funding, it's future prospect and scale.

I laugh when I see ppl on this forum having clan competions on quantity of ministries and not the quality of their ministries.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
In PL ministries it's not necessarily the quantity of ministries that count, it's the class and weight of the ministry based on how politically Important the ministry is to the region, it's funding, it's future prospect and scale.

I laugh when I see ppl on this forum having clan competions on quantity of ministries and not the quality of their ministries.
Do you agree with the list?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do you agree with the list?

To me the ministry A is the following;
interior, amniga, planning, education, health, water

Ministry B Is the following;
airport, ports, livestock, fishery, women's,

Ministry C is the following
Environment, agriculture, business,

Ministry D
Humanitarian, Labor, youth, information, public facilities

I see great potential in all ministry irrespective of grading, it depends on the leadership structure, presidential policy and priorities, human capital talent inside ministry, good governance, accountability, and transparency plus leadership and surrounding human capital being capable of driving the govt policy and setting up the most effective strategy to see it through from policy to process to project or service delivery chain maximized for performance and value.

Some ministries got it easy cause it's established but star players can emerge from lesser ministries and driving maximum value from what they inherited in terms of grade in their post. If I was president I would tell each minister you will all be graded fairly based on your ministry capacity vs what value U added and the best ministry will be about relative performance vs ministry capacity.

If you got a ministry with a good head start then U will need to show how U added more value based on the good start U got vs a ministry with a bad start I will them U will need to show how U turn a negative to a positive only. All my ministers would be working like dogs cause I would have set up quantum measuring criteria for all of them. Anigu as leader ma nixi , niin jeclaysina ma aqani cause all of them are critical to me and their success or it can question my own leadership and future electability.

Trending