Puntland Minister Of Energy Meets Norway FM For Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wasiirka Wasaarada Tamarta , Biyaha iyo Macdanta Mudane Arshe Said oo safar shaqo maalmahan ku joogay dalka Norway ayaa kulamo kala duwan la qaatay masuulinta Wasarada Arimaha Dibada dalka Norway iyo Haydaha ka shaqeyay arimaha Tamarta iyo Biyaha.

Wasiirka iyo Ergeygay gaarka aha ee arimaha Soomaliya ee Wasarasada Arimaha Dibada Heidi Elburg Johanson ayaa isla gartay in Puntland gacan lagy siiyo mashaariicda horumarinta ee Korontada iyo Biyaha.

***************DHAMMAAD****************
Xafiiska warfaafinta ee Wasaaradda Tamarta,Macdanta iyo Biyaha PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope the Minister can secure large scale energy backbone investment to bring down electricity prices and also increase the energy load to industrial scale, so large manufacturing can take off in PL. As for the water investment is welcomed. Norway n Puntland energy partnership may it take off and succeed.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'll give HSM one praise, he doesn't interfere with regional govts pursuing their development with foreign partners unlike Farmajo. PL can meet who-ever we want and HSM doesn't care

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So more begging? Somali people have been cursed to beg the white man.

PL doesn't beg, our development model is usually based on a partnership where PL pays it's part and international donors pay their portion especially in areas where PL isn't self sufficient. We are already self sufficient 60% of our projects are locally funded.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What does the "donors" get out of giving you money?

I am not a reer gedo conspiracy theorist like u wondering what others get from investing in PL. All I care about is PL and that's my jurisdiction and I welcome all partners who share the same vision.

cow

VIP
I am not a reer gedo conspiracy theorist like u wondering what others get from investing in PL. All I care about is PL and that's my jurisdiction and I welcome all partners who share the same vision.

Dictoore, let's call a spade a spade sxb.

Your begging the white man. You can't even answer what the donors get out of giving you money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dictoore, let's call a spade a spade sxb.

Your begging the white man. You can't even answer what the donors get out of giving you money.

No becuz im not the donor sxb, and i won't entertain your marehan conspiracy to fill the void. U care about others to much as marehan not yourselves, you wasted 21 years with siyad, wat a horrendous policy your clan has.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@cow PL is 60% self sufficient in it's projects, their is no shame in Foreign Direct Investment, it's not charity or aid, charity n aid creates dependence like them aid bags to hamar we are not seeking that, we are seeking FDI in areas like energy n water becuz these are going to be critical areas for the rest of our development. We need to ensure our population, livestock, and farms have enough water infrastructure to address food security in PL.This is FDI, this isn't charity where we sit there and wait to be fed.

Same goes 4 energy backbone investment so we can create a Bosaso industrial manufacturing zone for our factories connected to high distribution energy lines.

@cow PL is 60% self sufficient in it's projects, their is no shame in Foreign Direct Investment, it's not charity or aid, charity n aid creates dependence like them aid bags to hamar we are not seeking that, we are seeking FDI in areas like energy n water becuz these are going to be critical areas for the rest of our development.
Nigga say it how it is. This shit is nothing but pure aid and begging :childplease: foreign direct investment kulaha.

cow

VIP
@cow PL is 60% self sufficient in it's projects, their is no shame in Foreign Direct Investment, it's not charity or aid, charity n aid creates dependence like them aid bags to hamar we are not seeking that, we are seeking FDI in areas like energy n water becuz these are going to be critical areas for the rest of our development. We need to ensure our population, livestock, and farms have enough water infrastructure to address food security in PL.This is FDI, this isn't charity where we sit there and wait to be fed.

Same goes 4 energy backbone investment so we can create a Bosaso industrial manufacturing zone for our factories connected to high distribution energy lines.

Are they getting a return in their "investments"

Cause you said earlier it was a donation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are they getting a return in their "investments"

Cause you said earlier it was a donation.

When someone hands u fishing boat n equipment thru aid, is that charity? not in my opinion becuz it makes u self sufficient. If they give u rice bag yes that's charity becuz u can't feed yourself. PL is demanding water investment to ensure our food security livestock n farms can produce enough food for local consumption and possibly export. We demanding energy investment so we can invite large scale factories to begin creating jobs, is that aid to u sxb? cmon ur being an idiot if u say it is. The stunt rooble pulled off is pure aid, PL isn't seeking that type of humanitarian aid.

cow

VIP
When someone hands u fishing boat n equipment thru aid, is that charity? not in my opinion becuz it makes u self sufficient. If they give u rice bag yes that's charity becuz u can't feed yourself. PL is demanding water investment to ensure our food security livestock n farms can produce enough food for local consumption and possibly export. We demanding energy investment so we can invite large scale factories to begin creating jobs, is that aid to u sxb? cmon ur being an idiot if u say it is. The stunt rooble pulled off is pure aid, PL isn't seeking that type of humanitarian aid.

1)When someone hands u fishing boat n equipment thru aid, is that charity?

Yes that is charity in fact it is the definition of charity.

2)PL is demanding water investment

Your a beggar you don't demand you beg and plead.

3)The stunt rooble pulled off is pure aid, PL isn't seeking that type of humanitarian aid.

Yes it is different but still charity and still begging.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1)When someone hands u fishing boat n equipment thru aid, is that charity?

Yes that is charity in fact it is the definition of charity.

2)PL is demanding water investment

Your a beggar you don't demand you beg and plead.

3)The stunt rooble pulled off is pure aid, PL isn't seeking that type of humanitarian aid.

Yes it is different but still charity and still begging.

Development aid and humanitarian aid are clearly the same to u but not to the rest of the world, PL is a developing region and will welcome all partners. Go pick up your dead in gedo for another 100 years as u can't seem to move past siyad barre.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa @cow I am planting a tree in my town and teaching my people each generation must contribute to my homeland. Where-as your busy burying your dead everyday. Untill one loves his own, no1 will ever accept anything less.

310098353_559582626116629_2364264004856357095_n.jpg

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Waryaa @cow I am planting a tree in my town and teaching my people each generation must contribute to my homeland. Where-as your busy burying your dead everyday. Untill one loves his own, no1 will ever accept anything less.

310098353_559582626116629_2364264004856357095_n.jpg
You seriously wasted your time engaging with these lot, aid/charity or not it will bring development and benefit Puntites. unlike them who hurdle there money to build a giga mansion for there Uncle who doesn’t give a sh*t about them.

your wrong, it is aid, but as you’ve said it will make Puntland self dependent. It won’t be like Southern Somalia which will become an Aid Sponge until Yowmal Qiyama…

hore u soco, we don’t got time to look back.

Trending