Puntland Minister For Environment Makes Green UP Puntland An Official Day

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1711532172692.png

WASIIRKA WASAARADDA DEEGAANKA, OO KULAN BALAARAN LA QAATAY GANACSATADA .
Garoowe: 27 March 2024:

Wasiirka Wasaaradda Deegaanka, Daaqa iyo Isbedelka Cimilada Mudane Mohamed Abdirahman Mohamed ,Wasiir ku xigeenka Ayuub Cali Axmed (Ayub Sheikh) iyo Agaasimaha guud Shaafici Maxamuud Ismaaciil ayaa xarunta dhexe ee Wasaaradda kulan kula qaatay ganacsata Puntland.

Kulanka Waxaa looga hadlay sidii shirkaduhu qaybtooda uga qaadan lahaayeen Ilaalinta deegaanka loogana hortagi lahaa saamaynta taban ee mashaariicda shirkaduhu wadaan ee saameyta ku leh deegaanka iyo bulshada.

Dhanka kale Wasiirka ayaa shirkadaha la wadaagay diyaar garowga wasaaraddu ay ugu jirto Asbuuca dhiraynta Puntland oo sannad waliba la qabto 17-22 bisha April.

Ganacsatada ayaa dhankooda balan qaaday inay door muhiim ah ka qaadan doonaan ilaalinta deegaanka iyo fidinta fariimaha ku aadan ilaalinta deegaanka.

DHAMAAD
Xafiiska Warfaafinta Wasaarada Deegaanka, Daaqa iyo is Bedelka Cimilada Dawladda Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is great news a green up PL week will be held each year. Let's start with 10,000 trees in all 9 states and each year increase it by 5000 trees. After ten years and bit by bit and year by year, we could've restored a large part of the eco system which got destroyed by charcoal bandits who are idiots not knowing how their trade harms the environment, climate and rains.

If we don't put a stop to them and send out puntitequeen after their asses, after hundred years our land could turn into a full blown desert like the empty quarter of Arabia because the soil will eventually degrade and break down and the rock will turn to sand and we can't allow that if you have any dhiig and damiir left in you because it's very hard to reverse.

Please let's also focus on greening up mountains and hills as a priority due to their elevation and the role they can play by blowing out hot air from the valleys, next let's focus on coastal areas as large concentrations of trees in urban area can reduce urban temperatures by 10 degrees as the buildings itself produce an urban heat effect and we must demand ppl build in white colours also as white is best color to fend off heat.

Point in case like Mogadishu used to be 40 degrees untill the siyad govt began large scale greenery projects and now they enjoy a 10 degree drop in weather, a darod left over legacy which miraculously the cawaans didn't loot or destroy.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waa In la Soo wada baxa maliinta loo asteeye cagaarinta Puntland, qofki aan Soo bixin waa cadow ku dhex nool Puntland(domestic enemy)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope everyone in the spot agrees to somali political culture across all clans. Hawiye is cawaan and either will loot, be corrupt, low social capital, isbaaro and destroys, while a darod is known for dulmi leadership and doesn't allow anyone to lead but they won't destroy, loot or behave like an cawaan. While Isaaq is known for ciil Iyo cuqdud and all they contribute is khat and heeso.

So every politician from those clans don't expect much to change in their political posture and U need to pick what poison U prefer rather then think a messiah or an all perfect leader is coming. I've chosen dulmi darod as I prefer not having anything but my nation is progressing and is in safe hands, now U choose who U want also.

My jifi wallahi inaysan waxba ku haysan Puntland

But I prefer dhulka awoowashayda inay horumarto even if I'm in dulmi. So hawiye is right darod leadership is full of dulmi, that's the only thing they got right. Hawiye should accept the dulmi rather then chaos, vacuum, dark age and lawlessness.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Finally a strong policy and enforcement to save PL eco system. Faida yar ayay helan the environmental criminal traders waxa ka si daran the long term loss on the eco system and will eventually make the land a full Sahara desert or empty quarter of Arabia and people will not live there. It effects the climate, rain cycle, soil degradation, the trade is not worth the side effect, full ban and arrests will happen if these items are seen in PL markets. Zero tolerance. Yaysan ku doodin their nolol malmeedkooda, if they do let them know go find a trade that doesn't lead to our ppl being displaced because it will turn the land from semi arid to full sahara.

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Deni needs to promote manufacturing and create small factories which will drive down unemployment,we are blessed with Bosaso and garacad port

Finally a strong policy and enforcement to save PL eco system. Faida yar ayay helan the environmental criminal traders waxa ka si daran the long term loss on the eco system and will eventually make the land a full Sahara desert or empty quarter of Arabia and people will not live there. It effects the climate, rain cycle, soil degradation, the trade is not worth the side effect, full ban and arrests will happen if these items are seen in PL markets. Zero tolerance. Yaysan ku doodin their nolol malmeedkooda, if they do let them know go find a trade that doesn't lead to our ppl being displaced because it will turn the land from semi arid to full sahara.

Finally!

I saw those trucks on the road to Garowe and they don't have license plates, but they do go through the check-points, so it shouldn't be hard to get them

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want to see this happen in my lifetime. 10,000 trees planted in 9 gobol over a 5 year govt term. That's 90,000 trees X 5 years= 450,000 trees across PL at the end of Deni term. This will help us reverse the desertification.

Wada-jir aan ugu halganno cagaarinta Puntland
salaan qiimo badan oo ku socota dadweynaha Puntland,

Anaga oo ah ilaaliyeyaasha dhaxalka dabiiciga ah ee gobolkeenna qaaliga ah, Wasaaradda Deegaanka iyo Isbeddelka Cimilada Puntland, waxaan idinku martiqaadeynaa inaad ku soo biirtaan safarka wadajirka ah ee loogu jiro ilaalinta deegaanka.

Puntland waxay leedahay muuqaallo dabiici ah oo kala duwan, laga bilaabo xeebaheena deggan ilaa dhulka adag ee gudaha, mid kastaa wuxuu bixiyaa nidaamyo deegaan iyo kala duwanaansho noole oo gaar ah.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee, deegaankeenna dabiiciga ah waxaa soo wajahaya caqabado aan horay loo arag, kuwaas oo sii xumaanaya saameynta isbeddelka cimilada. Waa mas’uuliyaddeenna wada-jirka ah inaan ilaalinno deegaankeenna jiilalka soo socda. waxaan ku boorrinaynaa qof kasta, bulsho kasta, iyo ganacsi kasta inay qaataan dhaqanno waara, ha ahaato ilaalinta biyaha, yareynta qashinka, beerista geedaha, ama taageeridda dadaallada deegaanka ee maxalliga ah.

Aynu u wada shaqeyno si aan Puntland uga dhigno gobol tusaale u ah ilaalinta deegaanka. adiga oo qaadanaya dhaqammo saaxiibtinimo deegaan, ma aha oo kaliya inaan ilaalinayno dhaxalkeenna dabiiciga ah, laakiin sidoo kale waxaan fureynaa waddada horumarka waara iyo barwaaqada. Fal kasta waxaa uu yahay muhiim, waana daroori inaad kaalintaada qaadato.

Nagala soo qayb gal hawshan muhiimka ah. Ficilladaada maanta waxay qaabeynayaan deegaanka carruurteennu berri dhaxli doonaan. Aan ka dhigno mid aan dhammaanteen ku faani karno.

Puntland cagaar ah, nadiif ah ayaa inoo balan ah.

Xafiiska Warfaafinta Wasaaradda Deegaanka, Daaqa iyo Isbeddelka Cimilada, Dowlad Puntland.

1713061537985.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland environmental ministry running as it should, and not just a ceremonial post.

Every ministry is a potential and depending on leadership vision and ministry talent you can take a c grade ministry and make it a top performing ministry.

Somalis don't know that performance is judged relative to capacity what you expect from a premier ministry you can adjust that relative to a lesser ministry. I want to see all ministers competing and each one judged on what he inherited and what he added in his time at office. That's a true meritocracy where every ministry is accountable on an even playing field.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can't wait to see all puntites coming out each april in all 9 states over a 5 year duration to restore trees on a large scale. 10000 trees each year in 9 states over 5 years is half a million trees restored.

1713581429563.png

I can't wait to see all puntites coming out each april in all 9 states over a 5 year duration to restore trees on a large scale. 10000 trees each year in 9 states over 5 years is half a million trees restored.

View attachment 325504
This will transform the area, making it more resistant to droughts. This same initiative has been taken by khatumo, more resistance to droughts, increase in wildlife, and better climate. Mashallah, this makes the heart feel full.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Iga daa muse suldan U guys ran to joore when my awoowe got on his faras and sayf to defend duudo as apart of the boqol duudood boqol loo waa wars with dhulbahante.

This is my second awoowe rushing in from nugaal to stop dhulbahante from conquering duudo fortress and opening up a port channel at bendar bayla and finally moving into a direct war with the seat of majerteniya in baargaal. Your not a true Osman Mahmoud your a bidhe U flee to kismaayo when dhulbahante was invading because U saw what they did to Issa dhuux in ilig.

Last edited: